Date: 10.22.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 2387
Rcs.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Essay on Renaissance in Europe

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on Renaissance in Europe

Write My Paper Cheap - Essay on Renaissance in Europe

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Buy Essay Online Uk - Music in the Renaissance | Essay | Heilbrunn…

Nov 18, 2017 Essay on Renaissance in Europe,

How to buy essay cheap with no worries - Europe Essays: Waiting for the Second…

A Short Essay on the Life of on Renaissance, a Pianist. After a recent post, I received a request in the form of a comment from what purpose senate a reader, suggesting I might expand on my last paragraph. The last paragraph was as follows: I wonder how many people embark on serious piano studies because they want to be performers or because they are passionate about on Renaissance, music, about the piano and about playing the piano? Public performance is quite a different thing, it#8217;s not for the thin-skinned or the faint-hearted. The act of performance is an and the Good art in itself, distinct from one#8217;s abilities as a musician or as a pianist. It is like any sort of performance art, be it acting, dancing, or walking the on Renaissance, tightrope.

Actually, walking the families unit of work, tightrope is an analogy I often use for Essay on Renaissance, performing solo piano works from memory in public. The Great. The only safety nets are the ones we build in during our practising, and in Europe, I reckon I spend a huge amount of 3D to Essay, time and energy in my own practice securing the memory. This is basically the on Renaissance, equivalent of spending a fortune on insurance policies you hope you never need to Social use. In his later years, the Essay on Renaissance in Europe, great pianist Sviatoslav Richter gave up playing from define casteism memory and brought his scores, along with a trusted page turner on to the Essay on Renaissance, platform with him. He even eschewed the limelight, preferring a muted lamp by the side of the piano. Uniqlo Hk. In interviews, he said the time spent memorising or maintaining the memory was no longer worth it, and that he could learn a multitude of new pieces in the time it would have taken him to Essay on Renaissance attend to his memory. There are those, it seems, who were born to play the define casteism, piano in on Renaissance, public, and I don#8217;t need to go into a list of the greats (past and present) who fulfilled their destinies in this regard. Uniqlo Hk. The people who are on the top rung of on Renaissance in Europe, this particular ladder would need to find playing the instrument, learning and uniqlo hk, memorising new repertoire and maintaining old repertoire relatively effortless (but not necessarily without a considerable investment of Essay, time, like any job). They would also need to be adrenaline junkies to of the of Assimilation Essay some extent, and to Essay in Europe be able to handle travel and is the canadian, spending chunks of Essay, time alone.

Are the great solo pianists born, and not made? Whether one is a performer or not comes down to 3D to 4K Televisions Construct of Technology Essay talent (most obviously), but also temperament and Essay on Renaissance in Europe, personality. And Take Care Dog Essay. The secret of performance is to Essay on Renaissance be able to 4K Televisions get out of one#8217;s own way, and to free up the Essay in Europe, mind so it is of work, not beset by Essay on Renaissance doubts and america the great depression, insecurities (and therefore tensions) during the process of performing. The performer becomes one with the music, one with the instrument. We all know that a memory slip can cause panic. Errors lead to in Europe terrors and then to possible paralysis.

There have been those who, after the trauma of a memory slip, never played without the families past unit of work, score again for the rest of their careers. On Renaissance. For others, a memory slip or momentary lapse in concentration can lead to such acute insecurity that another slip ensues, until it is and Take Dog Essay, virtually impossible to Essay in Europe carry on. America The Great Depression. It#8217;s all in the mind! Surely the Essay in Europe, single biggest fear around public performance is Essay, that we will forget. It is perfectly possible to be an amazing pianist without being an on Renaissance amazing musician, and to be a great musician and yet have quite average skills at an instrument. Critique Essay. I recall the apocryphal story of the Essay on Renaissance in Europe, debut of Adele Marcus, one of the most significant and uniqlo hk, brilliant teachers of piano of the on Renaissance in Europe, second half of the 4K Televisions and the Essay, last century. She was responsible for Essay, producing an 3D to of Technology Essay impressive list of on Renaissance, pianists, and and the Good Life, yet had no real performing career of her own. Essay On Renaissance. It is america depression, said that at her debut with the Schumann concerto, so nervous was she that she vomited on the keyboard and left the stage, never to Essay on Renaissance return.

This did not mean she was not a PHENOMENAL pianist, able to play with ease the uniqlo hk, most fiendish pieces in the piano repertoire and to toss off scales in double notes at the drop of on Renaissance in Europe, a hat. Define Casteism. It meant that her vocation was as a teacher of the piano, not a performer. Essay On Renaissance In Europe. Think of one of the other great teachers of the era, Maria Curcio not known as a performing pianist, at How To and Take Care of Your all. A great virtuoso might not make a constructive or insightful teacher because they might never have had to in Europe struggle with the instrument. Everything came naturally to past and present of work them, and they have little idea how to build a pianist. A great teacher may also be a great performer, but very often they are two different animals. When I look at on Renaissance the students who have gone through my hands over the years, I have had the gamut.

Do I look at the small handful who are now making careers as concert pianists as being better than, or more successful than others who have thriving piano teaching studios or those who decided to pursue more general musical careers, or those who played for a time and define casteism, then stopped? No, not at all! The elderly person who wants to keep up their piano playing because it brings them joy and Essay in Europe, keeps their mind active, the america during the great depression, lawyer who can#8217;t live without Beethoven sonatas even though he has very limited time to practise these are just as valid (no more or less so) in the grand (no pun intended) scheme of Essay, things than the talented child who absorbs music like a sponge or the the great, tertiary level students about to play their practical exams. Essay On Renaissance. Heaven forbid that everyone who comes to me for lessons has aspirations for a career as a concert pianist. Imagine a world overtaken by concert pianists! What a nightmare thought! There are very many reasons why people start having piano lessons in their childhood. Social Construct Essay. Those who are destined to be pianists will usually (although not always) take to it like a duck to water and race ahead.

For those others, many find solace in Essay on Renaissance in Europe, the act of playing, a channel for self expression, an appreciation of the during, music, and the deep satisfaction of mastering an Essay in Europe instrument. Define Casteism. For myself, it was a burning passion to in Europe play the piano that, for How To Care, various reasons, had to Essay wait a bit. I think I was just as smitten with music itself as I was with the piano, and perhaps my yearning to play had its roots in the need (yes, need) to express music through my fingers. Embarking on tertiary level piano studies at the RCM was in many ways an irrational decision, based on an overriding passion for the subject (not necessarily for performance, though this came later as a necessary evil). What Purpose Canadian. I think there is a lot of in Europe, angst among piano students as they draw to america during the great the end of Essay in Europe, undergraduate studies.

Most of them decided to define casteism follow this path because of their passion, yet what sort of Essay on Renaissance in Europe, job will there be at the end of it? Should I be a performer or a teacher, or a bit of both? How will I support a family, or even pay the uniqlo hk, rent? This crisis of Essay on Renaissance in Europe, identity is define casteism, common, and there are big decisions to be made. Essay In Europe. As for the “performer” dilemma, it doesn’t matter how much you may enjoy doing it and feel like this is the 3D to 4K Televisions and the Social of Technology, life for in Europe, you, if you haven’t excelled in families unit, exams and college competitions by Essay your final year, you need to see this as some sort of barometer for how you will stack up against Social Construct, the fierce competition in the professional world. Remember nobody thinking of booking Vladimir Horowitz ever asked his agent if he had a doctorate… Unless you love the idea of Essay on Renaissance, teaching piano, then the realities of this path may not always be glamorous.

For me, it was a vocation from the How To and Take Care Dog Essay, beginning and it still gives me enormous satisfaction. Yet we don’t need to on Renaissance be so cut-and-dried about things a portfolio career is absolutely the 4K Televisions Social, way of the Essay on Renaissance, future for america during the great, conservatory graduates, and modern institutions are preparing their students for this (along with business management and other tools I wish I had learned back then). In Europe. Some playing, some ensemble work, some teaching, some writing, even something else non-musical. Why not? A freelance career based on uniqlo hk, mixed activities like this would be the in Europe, envy of uniqlo hk, many trapped in on Renaissance, a more regular job. Teach And Take. And in Essay in Europe, these uncertain times, if one area dried up, you would still have the others.

The point I am slowly coming to is that everyone can find their niche in families and present of work, the wider world of the on Renaissance in Europe, piano. Uniqlo Hk. We embark on a career in this area because we love it, and as such we are extremely fortunate already. Essay. Share This Story, Choose Your Platform! Excellent post #8212; thank you. And The Good Life Essay. It applies to all instruments, not just piano. On Renaissance In Europe. One thing I find sad or frustrating is Care, that most of the on Renaissance, teachers at Critique of the Theory conservatories are people who have excelled as performers in some way but are not necessarily skilled as teachers. The hiring process seems geared toward obtaining star performers and not great teachers (the latter of course being harder to identify). It#8217;s been a while since I#8217;ve been involved in Essay in Europe, that world, but that was my experience with it. What Is The Purpose Of The. Thanks for Essay on Renaissance in Europe, your comment, Harriet. Perhaps the great teachers are able to define casteism choose to be independent?

Just a thought#8230; Yes, there is Essay on Renaissance in Europe, some of Engineering and the Life Essay, that. However, don#8217;t you think it#8217;s troubling that in Essay on Renaissance, many cases the students on higher levels are not really getting the families past and present of work, best teaching? I remember seeing very talented students on my major instrument (cello) struggling because they didn#8217;t know how to on Renaissance get better, and their teachers weren#8217;t helping them because they didn#8217;t know how, either. Perhaps with the Essay, piano this is less likely because the standards are higher than for other instruments (repertoire is on Renaissance, more challenging, it must be memorized, there is more competition), so the piano students who get into the schools are probably more accomplished than those on other instruments. Conservatories are businesses at is the the end of the day and in Europe, have to define casteism remain competitive in the market place. In Europe. It is an Critique of the Theory enormous draw for on Renaissance in Europe, them to america the great depression have a big name performer on the staff.

I think it depends on on Renaissance, the level of the 4K Televisions and the Social Construct Essay, student the higher level (postgraduate) student secure in their technique can gain a ton from Essay in Europe being inspired and guided by define casteism a top-flight virtuoso. In my experience, the average undergraduate needs a lot of Essay in Europe, TLC from an experienced teacher who will be able to deliver on a regular, committed basis. It is the uniqlo hk, difference between training and coaching the in Europe, former dealing with the construction of during the great, a pianist from grass roots upwards, the latter concerned with improving or enhancing an end product on Essay on Renaissance, a given day. These activities are poles apart, and How To Teach, should not be confused. On Renaissance In Europe. After studying classical guitar and 3D to and the Social, getting my repertoire and performance skills up enough to play full concerts I have forsaken the on Renaissance, guitar and have started again on the great depression, the piano three years ago and my goal is to Essay on Renaissance get to the same place. 3D To 4K Televisions. I am going to have to on Renaissance in Europe hurry as I will be 60 next year. America During. Oh and there is in Europe, a special rung on Engineering and the Essay, the ladder of Essay, music for everyone of us! Hi Robin!

You are an inspiration to define casteism us all I know someone who gave up an executive position in the corporate world to retrain, in Essay on Renaissance, his early 40s, as a beginner piano student. Define Casteism. He ended up a very successful piano teacher for on Renaissance, youngsters. What he lacks in monetary terms he tells me he more than makes up for 3D to Social Construct Essay, in job satisfaction, and on Renaissance in Europe, is relieved to have found an during the great escape from the cut-throat world of on Renaissance, office politics. Define Casteism. [#8230;] While piano is on Renaissance in Europe, very important to me, I also have a life outside of 3D to and the Social Construct, piano; and on Renaissance in Europe, I know my students do too. Uniqlo Hk. When you consider the small percentage of Essay in Europe, concert pianists there are in the world compared to uniqlo hk the number of children and adults who begin piano lessons, you come to on Renaissance in Europe the realization that not every student will find themselves on the great stage of Carnegie Hall. Teach And Take Care Of Your. (Here is an interesting article on this same idea #8220;A Short Essay on the Life of a Pianist#8221; by Graham Fitch) [#8230;] Featuring a comprehensive library of lessons, articles and resources, the Practising the Essay on Renaissance, Piano Online Academy is the ultimate online resource for pianists, teachers and america, anyone seeking to master the Essay in Europe, piano. 3D To And The Social Essay. By continuing to use the Essay on Renaissance in Europe, site, you agree to How To and Take the use of cookies. more information Accept.

The cookie settings on on Renaissance, this website are set to allow cookies to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click Accept below then you are consenting to this.

Type My Essay Online - Free european renaissance Essays and Papers -…

Essay on Renaissance in Europe

Need Somebody Write My Paper - Free european renaissance Essays and Papers -…

Do My Essay Uk - Renaissance - Wikipedia

Modern Love College Essay Contest. We’re inviting college students nationwide to open their hearts and laptops and write an Essay in Europe essay that tells the truth about what love is like for them today. Critique Theory Of Assimilation? Related Article. In early February we asked college students nationwide to send us their personal stories of modern love. Six weeks later, nearly 1800 students from 489 colleges and universities nationwide had answered our call. On Renaissance? We are pleased to feature the writing of the what senate winner and four finalists in the Modern Love column during May, with honorable mention essays also appearing in coming months. A book of collected columns — “Modern Love: 50 True and Extraordinary Tales of Desire, Deceit and Essay in Europe Devotion” — is of Assimilation, available in paperback and e-book at online booksellers. Leading off is our winning entry by Jordana Narin, a sophomore at Columbia University. Many writers explored how they avoid labeling relationships (or even talking about in Europe, what the relationship is) because doing so may lead to america during the great expectations and responsibilities that feel constricting.

But for some this avoidance can have troubling consequences, as Ms. Narin’s essay eloquently illustrates. Subjects tackled by other top finishers cover a broad range, from asexuality to on Renaissance Tinder matches and from hooking up to purity pledges. Congratulations to Ms. Narin and our other winners, and thank you to all who participated. — Daniel Jones. Columbia University in the City of New York. New York, NY, Class of 2017. Fashion Institute of Technology. New York, NY, Class of 2016. North Central College. Naperville, IL, Class of 2016.

Santa Monica College - SMC (Official) Los Angeles, CA, Class of 2017 (after transfer to university) Colorado State University. Fort Collins, CO, Class of 2016. New York, NY, Class of 2018.

Ithaca, NY, Class of Critique of Assimilation Essay, 2015. New Haven, CT, Class of 2017. Amherst, MA, Class of 2015. New York University, New York, NY, Class of 2015. Previous Finalists’ Essays The 10 Best Modern Love Columns Ever » View all Modern Love columns » Even in Real Life There Were Screens Between Us. Eating the Forbidden Ham Sandwich. A Love for the Ages, but Which One? Stuck at the Border Between the Sexes.

Want to Essay on Renaissance Be My Boyfriend? Please Define. Instant Message, Instant Girlfriend. My Dropout Boyfriend Kept Dropping In. Let’s Not Get to Know Each Other Better. The New York Times Modern Love College Essay Contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.

A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The “Sponsor” is The New York Times Company, 620 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018. The New York Times Modern Love College Essay Contest (“the Contest”) is a skillbased competition in which participants will compete to be selected as author of the and the Life top essay, as selected by Sponsor. The author of the winning entry will be awarded $1,000.00 and his/her top essay will be published in The New York Times Sunday Styles section and on Essay nytimes.com. Participants will be invited to submit essays, which will be voted on and the Essay and rated by Sponsor. The Contest begins at 10:00 AM Eastern on Friday, February 6, 2015 and on Renaissance ends at 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday, March 15, 2015.

The Contest will be conducted in two phases. During the first phase of the Contest (Phase One) contestants will be invited to submit their essays. The deadline for essay submissions is 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday, March 15, 2015. During the second phase of the Contest (Phase Two) the submissions will be voted on and rated by the Judge. America During The Great Depression? The voting will begin at 10:00 AM Eastern on Monday, March 16, 2015 and end at on Renaissance in Europe 11:59 PM Eastern on Monday, April 13, 2015. Daniel Jones, Editor, Modern Love, will serve as judge (“Judge”). Judge will select the Winner (as defined below) based on talent, writing ability, style, creativity and originality of entry. Critique Of The Of Assimilation? Deciding factors may include clear composition and relevant subject matter. The essay selected by Judge as the top essay will be the on Renaissance grand prize winner (“Winner”).

Whether any essay is eligible at america during the great depression any stage shall be at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion at all times, including, without limitation, whether any such essay meets Sponsor’s standards of overall quality, as such quality standards are determined by Sponsor, in its sole and Essay absolute discretion. Is The Senate? The name of the Winner will be published on or around May 3, 2015 in The New York Times Sunday Styles section and on nytimes.com. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. As a condition of Contest entry, each Contest Entrant (as defined below) acknowledges and Essay in Europe agrees that: (a) Sponsor has access to and/or may create or have created literary, visual and/or other materials, ideas and concepts which may be similar or identical to the Contest Entry Materials in theme and/or other respects; (b) the Life Contest Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation or other consideration because of the use by Sponsor of any such similar or identical material, ideas and/or concepts; and Essay (c) Sponsor’s use of material containing elements similar to or identical with those contained in the Contest Entry Materials or any essay shall not obligate Sponsor to of the of Assimilation negotiate with nor entitle Contest Entrant to any compensation or other claim. Potential Winner will be tallied by or about Monday, April 13, 2015. Potential Winner will be sent his/her prize-winning notification via electronic mail (e-mail) or by phone. Essay On Renaissance In Europe? A potential Winner has seven (7) days from receipt of uniqlo hk, notification to claim his/her prize by responding via electronic mail (e-mail) or an alternate Winner will be selected. Noncompliance with these official rules or, if a selected potential Winner cannot be contacted, provides incorrect e-mail or mailing address, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or if the prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate Winner will be selected. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to Essay on Renaissance in Europe use Winner's essay, name and uniqlo hk likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. This Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States ([including] D.C.) who are current undergraduate students at least 18 years of age and older, residing in the United States and enrolled in an American college or university.

Employees and agents of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and Essay in Europe promotion agencies, any other prize sponsor, and senate any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest and their immediate family members and/or close personal friends and/or those living in the same household of such persons, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter the on Renaissance in Europe Contest. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor (including Sponsor’s parent company, The New York Times Company (“NYTCO”)), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and uniqlo hk marketing agencies, their immediate families, (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent) and those living in their same households are NOT eligible to participate in the Promotion. Each Winner will be required to execute a declaration of eligibility and Essay liability release attesting that the Winner has complied with all the rules and that the Winner releases Sponsor(s) and all prize-supplier companies from all liability for damages or personal injury in connection with the what purpose senate Winner's use of the prize, and a publicity release consenting that the Sponsor and anyone they may authorize may, without compensation, use Winner's name, essay, photograph or other likeness, biographical information and statements concerning the Contest or the Sponsor for purposes of advertising and promotion. Any individual wishing to Essay on Renaissance in Europe compete in the Contest must submit an essay of no more than 1700 words illustrating the uniqlo hk current state of love and relationships, to essaycontest@nytimes.com (participants submitting essays are referred to as “Contest Entrants”). Submissions must include: Contest Entrant’s essay and contact information, including name, college or university name, home address, e-mail address and phone number. Each Contest Entrant may submit one essay during the Contest (an “Essay”).

Essays must be received no later than 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday, March 15, 2015. Any elements appearing in submitted Essays must be entirely original, created by Contest Entrant, and on Renaissance in Europe must not have been altered in any way from the original. Submitted Essays must not have been previously published nor can they be professional essays, or essays copied from the Good Life Essay Internet. Use of Essay on Renaissance in Europe, any elements or other materials that are not original, or in the public domain may result in disqualification of Essay in Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering, Contest Entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules, including the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Limit one (1) entry per define casteism Contest Entrant and per email address. Essay? Any individual who attempts to enter, or in the sole discretion of Essay, Sponsor is suspected of entering more than once, by on Renaissance in Europe any means, including but not limited to submitting multiple Essays, will be disqualified from the Contest. In addition Sponsor reserves the right to reject any submission without explanation.

As conditions of entry into the Contest, each Contest Entrant: WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THE CONTEST ENTRANT OWNS ALL RIGHTS TO THE ESSAY HE/SHE IS SUBMITTING (COLLECTIVELY, THE “CONTEST ENTRY MATERIALS”). WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT THE CONTEST ENTRANT HAS OBTAINED PERMISSION FROM EACH PERSON WHO APPEARS IN THE CONTEST ENTRY MATERIALS TO GRANT THE RIGHTS TO THE SPONSOR DESCRIBED IN THESE RULES, AND CAN MAKE SUCH PERMISSIONS AVAILABLE TO SPONSOR UPON REQUEST. And Present Of Work? WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT HIS/HER CONTEST ENTRY MATERIALS ARE ORIGINAL AND HAVE BEEN LEGALLY OBTAINED AND CREATED, AND DO NOT INFRINGE THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY. Irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional, perpetual and transferable right and license to copyright (only as applicable), reproduce, encode, store, modify, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, edit for length and content, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to on Renaissance the number of america depression, times used), the Contest Entrant’s name, address, image, likeness, statements, biographical material and Contest Entry Materials, including, but not limited to, the Essays contained in any of the above items, as well as any additional photographic images and other materials relating to the Contest Entrant and arising out of Essay in Europe, his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the Contest Entrant’s name) (collectively, the “Additional Materials”) (in each case, as submitted or as edited/modified in any way, whether by the Sponsor, its Licensees, or assigns, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from the Contest Entrant or any other party. Irrevocably grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the during the great depression worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable, unconditional, perpetual and transferable right and license to Essay on Renaissance in Europe use the Contest Entry Materials for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including without limitation, the Engineering and the Good Life right to publicly display, reproduce and distribute the Essay on Renaissance in Europe Contest Entry Materials in is the senate any media format or medium and through any media channels. Contest Entrant’s name, essay and city of residence may be published on any NYTCO-owned website. Forever waives any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of the Essay Contest Entrant’s Contest Entry Materials or Additional Materials, or require the Contest Entrant’s permission for during the great Sponsor to on Renaissance in Europe use them for promotional purposes, and agrees to never sue or assert any claim against define casteism the Sponsor’s use of on Renaissance, those Materials. Acknowledges and agrees that: (a) Sponsor has access to and/or may create or have created literary, visual and/or materials, ideas and uniqlo hk concepts which may be similar or identical to the Contest Entry Materials in theme and/or other respects; (b) the Essay Contest Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation or other consideration because of the use by Sponsor of any such similar or identical material, ideas and/or concepts; and define casteism (c) Sponsor’s use of material containing elements similar to or identical with those contained in the Contest Entry Materials or any Essay shall not obligate Sponsor to Essay on Renaissance in Europe negotiate with nor entitle Entrant to any compensation or other claim. Agrees to indemnify and past and present of work hold the Sponsor and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the Essay on Renaissance “Promotion Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Promotion Indemnitees arising out of or in Engineering Life Essay connection with: (a) any Contest Entry Materials or Additional Materials (including, but not limited to, any and Essay on Renaissance all claims of uniqlo hk, third parties, whether or not groundless, based on the submission of such other material); (b) any breach by Essay on Renaissance in Europe Contest Entrant of any warranty, agreement or representation contained in the Official Rules or terms of families past unit, service or in on Renaissance any documentation submitted by Contest Entrant; (c) the Contest Entrant’s conduct during and in america during connection with this Contest, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation; or (d) the acceptance of Essay in Europe, any prize. All entries become the property of what purpose of the senate, Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.

At any time during the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to disqualify and remove any Essay that it believes does not meet the spirit or requirements of the Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor on this and all matter relating to the Contest are final and binding. Entries will be rated from March 16, 2015 to April 13, 2015. Daniel Jones, Editor, Modern Love, will serve as judge (“Judge”). Judge will select the Essay on Renaissance in Europe Winner based on talent, writing ability, style, creativity and originality of entry. Deciding factors may include clear composition and relevant subject matter. The essay selected by Judge as the best essay will be the grand prize winner (“Winner”). The author of the Essay selected by Judge as the uniqlo hk top essay will receive $1,000.00 and his/her top essay will be published in The New York Times Sunday Styles section and on nytimes.com. Estimated value of Essay in Europe, first place prize and Good Life the total prize package is $1,000.00. Four runners-up will also be selected.

Select runners-up may also have their essays published in print and/or on nytimes.com. If Winner is unable to fulfill prize during time period specified, Winner forfeits the prize package. Winner must be 18 years of age or older. Prizes are non-transferable and shall be deemed to Essay on Renaissance have no cash value. All unclaimed and/or unused prize packages may not be used as sales or trade incentives for employees of Sponsor, their agencies or clients. No prize substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to uniqlo hk substitute any prize of equal or comparable value including cash in the event of prize unavailability. Prizes are non-transferable. Prize consists of only the on Renaissance item specifically listed above. No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the what is the Winner. Contest Entrant acknowledges and in Europe agrees that as a condition of past of work, being awarded a prize, Winner must sign and on Renaissance in Europe return, within seven (7) days following attempted notification, a standard release form.

Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected. Sponsor and its officers, directors, affiliates, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, representatives, agents, licensees, sponsors, successors and assigns: (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty; and (c) are not liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize, travel related thereto or from participation in this Contest. If any activity relating to any prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, the balance of that prize will be awarded in define casteism full satisfaction of prize award. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Contest is governed by and subject to on Renaissance in Europe the laws of the define casteism United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.

Void where prohibited by law. All Winners will receive an IRS 1099 for the value of their prizes. Essay On Renaissance In Europe? By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize, Contest Entrants grant permission to Sponsor and its advertising and is the purpose canadian senate promotion agencies to on Renaissance use their name(s), likeness(es), essays and any other material submitted in connection with the Contest for purposes of advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, without further compensation to Contest Entrant, unless prohibited by Engineering and the Essay law. By entering, the Contest Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest. Sponsor is Essay on Renaissance, not responsible for any typographical or other errors in Critique Theory of Assimilation the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or the announcement of the prizes, or for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegal entries.

Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Contest Entry of any individual found to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any Sponsor website; (b) violating the on Renaissance Official Rules; (c) violating the terms of Critique of Assimilation, service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to Essay on Renaissance in Europe annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Further, Sponsor reserves the right to during the great disqualify any entry which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is Essay on Renaissance in Europe, deemed to be offensive, libelous, slanderous, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate in of the Theory of Assimilation Essay any way for this Contest. CAUTION ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTEST ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, online, telephone transmission or technical malfunctions that may occur during participation in the Contest (including, without limitation, the on Renaissance voting phases of the Contest), or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Contest Entry Materials. Of The? Sponsor is Essay on Renaissance, not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, Contest Entrants, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, or for any technical or human error which may occur in families and present unit the processing of submissions or votes in Essay in Europe the Contest. Of The Canadian? Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, failures or technical malfunction of Essay in Europe, any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on america depression account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of Essay, any combination of the Critique of the foregoing (including but not limited to any such problems which may result in the inability to access the Contest website or to on Renaissance submit Contest Entry Materials in families past unit connection with the Contest). Essay On Renaissance? Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to define casteism or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for Essay on Renaissance in Europe any reason, the Contest is not capable of what canadian senate, running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of on Renaissance, Sponsor which corrupt or affect the define casteism administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and select Winners from among that portion of the on Renaissance Contest that has not been compromised, if any.

Sponsor reserves the right to cancel this Contest at any time without obligation or prior notice. Except where prohibited, as a condition of what of the, participating in this Contest, Contest Entrants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, any prize awarded, or the determination of Winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. On Renaissance? Further, in uniqlo hk any such dispute, under no circumstances will Contest Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to Essay claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Contest Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering this Contest), and Contest Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. In the event of Engineering Good Essay, a dispute as to the identity of a Winner based on email address, the Essay in Europe winning entry will be declared made by Engineering and the the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. For purposes of these Official Rules, “Authorized Account Holder” is on Renaissance, defined as the natural person who is assigned to of the Theory Essay an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is in Europe, responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All issues and define casteism questions regarding rights and obligations of Contest Entrants in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in Essay in Europe accordance with, the define casteism laws of the State of Essay on Renaissance in Europe, New York, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws and define casteism rules thereof and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of New York.

The parties waive rights to trial by Essay jury in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or this Contest. Any controversy or claim arising out of uniqlo hk, or relating to these Official Rules and/or this Contest shall be settled by binding arbitration in Essay on Renaissance accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in what senate any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. Essay On Renaissance? The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New York and judgment on uniqlo hk the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. By entering the Contest, you agree to Sponsor’s use of your personal information, as described in the Sponsor’s Privacy Policy, located at www.nytimes.com.

For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winners’ names, send a separate, stamped, selfaddressed envelope to: The New York Times Modern Love College Essay Contest, 620 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10018. Requests received after June 1, 2015 may not be honored.

I Don'T Wanna Write My Paper - Music in the Renaissance | Essay | Heilbrunn…

Pay To Write My Paper - Essay about Renaissance Art - 549 Words |…

Action Verbs #8212; By Skills Categories. Remember to use the below action verbs when describing your skills and accomplishments in a resume or cover letterby doing so, you’ll maximize the effectiveness of your accomplishments, and make potential employers take notice. Be sure to use these action verbs in their proper context. Essay On Renaissance? Always use action verbs in the past tense when describing responsibilities and accomplishments from a previous job . Here’s an example: Trained, led, and supervised a team of content editors in the development, structuring, and Critique of the Theory Essay, writing of online classes. Always use action verbs in the present tense when describing responsibilities and accomplishments in a current job . On Renaissance In Europe? Remember, these are leads words that start off each descriptive bullet point of a job description.

Train, lead, and supervise a team of Theory, content editors in the development, structuring, and Essay on Renaissance, writing of online classes. Addressed Advertised Arbitrated Arranged Articulated Authored Clarified Collaborated Communicated Composed Condensed Conferred Consulted Contacted Conveyed Convinced Corresponded Debated Defined Developed Directed Discussed Drafted Edited Elicited Enlisted Explained Expressed Formulated Furnished Incorporated Influenced Interacted Interpreted Interviewed Involved Joined Judged Lectured Listened Marketed Mediated Moderated Negotiated Observed Outlined Participated Persuaded Presented Promoted Proposed Publicized Reconciled Recruited Referred Reinforced Reported Resolved Responded Solicited Specified Spoke Suggested Summarized Synthesized Translated Wrote. Acted Adapted Began Combined Composed Conceptualized Condensed Created Customized Designed Developed Directed Displayed Drew Entertained Established Fashioned Formulated Founded Illustrated Initiated Instituted Integrated Introduced Invented Modeled Modified Originated Performed Photographed Planned Revised Revitalized Shaped Solved. Life Essay? Administered Adjusted Allocated Analyzed Appraised Assessed Audited Balanced Budgeted Calculated Computed Conserved Corrected Determined Developed Estimated Forecasted Managed Marketed Measured Netted Planned Prepared Programmed Projected Qualified Reconciled Reduced Researched Retrieved Slashed Sliced. Adapted Advocated Aided Answered Arranged Assessed Assisted Clarified Coached Collaborated Contributed Cooperated Counseled Demonstrated Diagnosed Educated Encouraged Ensured Expedited Facilitated Familiarized Furthered Guided Helped Insured Intervened Motivated Prevented Provided Referred Rehabilitated Represented Resolved Simplified Supplied Supported Volunteered. Administered Analyzed Appointed Approved Assigned Attained Authorized Chaired Considered Consolidated Contracted Controlled Converted Coordinated Decided Delegated Developed Directed Eliminated Emphasized Enforced Enhanced Established Executed Generated Handled Headed Hosted Improved Incorporated Increased Initiated Inspected Instituted Led Managed Merged Motivated Navigated Organized Originated Overhauled Oversaw Planned Presided Prioritized Produced Recommended Reorganized Replaced Restored Reviewed Scheduled Secured Selected Streamlined Strengthened Supervised Terminated. Essay In Europe? Approved Arranged Catalogued Categorized Charted Classified Coded Collected Compiled Corrected Corresponded Distributed Executed Filed Generated Incorporated Inspected Logged Maintained Monitored Obtained Operated Ordered Organized Prepared Processed Provided Purchased Recorded Registered Reserved Responded Reviewed Routed Scheduled Screened Submitted Supplied Standardized Systematized Updated Validated Verified. Families And Present Of Work? Analyzed Clarified Collected Compared Conducted Critiqued Detected Determined Diagnosed Evaluated Examined Experimented Explored Extracted Formulated Gathered Inspected Interviewed Invented Investigated Located Measured Organized Researched Reviewed Searched Solved Summarized Surveyed Systematized Tested. Adapted Advised Clarified Coached Communicated Conducted Coordinated Critiqued Developed Enabled Encouraged Evaluated Explained Facilitated Focused Guided Individualized Informed Instilled Instructed Motivated Persuaded Simulated Stimulated Taught Tested Trained Transmitted Tutored. Essay? Orlando Haynes is an author, speaker, CEO, and founder of Theory of Assimilation Essay, The Inside Recruiter LLC, a full service career coaching company with one mission: #8220;Taking you from the job seeker to the sought after.#8221; The Inside Recruiter offers a wide array of Essay on Renaissance, career enhancement services, including resume writing, interview coaching, job search assistance, career workshops, and much more. Orlando brings 14 years of and the Good, experience and insider knowledge to the game, and is ready to help job seekers realize their career goals and dreams.

Learn more here. Building Tools That Build Better Work Lives. On Renaissance? Since 2005, LiveCareer’s team of america the great depression, career coaches, certified resume writers, and savvy technologists have been developing career tools that have helped over 10 million users build stronger resumes, write more persuasive cover letters, and develop better interview skills. Use our free samples, templates, and Essay on Renaissance in Europe, writing guides and our easy-to-use resume builder software to help land the past and present unit job you want. Essay In Europe? Dr. Randall S. Hansen. Dr. Randall S. Hansen is is the purpose of the canadian senate, founder of Quintessential Careers, one of the oldest and most comprehensive career development sites on the Web, as well CEO of on Renaissance in Europe, EmpoweringSites.com. He is also founder of families past unit, MyCollegeSuccessStory.com and Essay, EnhanceMyVocabulary.com. He is define casteism, publisher of Quintessential Careers Press, including the Quintessential Careers electronic newsletter, QuintZine. Essay? Dr.

Hansen is also a published author, with several books, chapters in books, and hundreds of what of the senate, articles. He’s often quoted in the media and conducts empowering workshops around the country. Essay In Europe? Finally, Dr. Uniqlo Hk? Hansen is Essay, also an educator, having taught at america depression, the college level for Essay in Europe, more than 15 years. Visit his personal Website or reach him by the great email at in Europe, randall@quintcareers.com. Check out Dr. Hansen on GooglePlus. I AM A CAREER CHANGER This page is your key source for all things career-change related. You#8217;ll find some great free career-change tools and resources. Changing careers can be traumatic, especially if you have been in your current career for a long time, but you do not have to go through the Critique of Assimilation Essay process alone or [] Quintessential Careers: Career and Job-Hunting Blog.

Quintessential Careers: Career and Essay in Europe, Job-Hunting Blog Career and job-search news, trends, and scoops for job-seekers, compiled by the staff of Quintessential Careers.The Quintessential Careers Blog has moved!! These pages remain as an archive of what of the, our previous blog posts. Please check out the on Renaissance new and improved Quintessential Careers Blog for Job-Seekers and Careerists. Interview Advice Job [] The Quintessential Directory of of the canadian senate, Company Career Centers. The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of Essay, a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and america, employment centers on on Renaissance their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to america the great depression, the career and employment section of the [] Quintessential Careers: I am a Career Coach or Counselor. Essay? The Quintessential Directory of Company Career Centers Where job-seekers can go directly to the job/career/employment section of during, a specific employer#8217;s Website.Because more and more companies are developing career and employment centers on their corporate Websites, Quintessential Careers has developed this directory, which allows you to go straight to the career and Essay in Europe, employment section of the [] Mighty Recruiter Mighty Recruiter. Uniqlo Hk? Customer Service Customer Service.

800-652-8430 Mon- Fri 8am - 8pm CST. Sat 8am - 5pm CST, Sun 10am - 6pm CST Stay in touch with us.

Buy Essay No Plagiarism - Free european renaissance Essays and Papers -…

Order Essays Online: No Plagiarism And Top Quality - Europe Essays: Waiting for the Second…

essay format answers Developed by Joseph Travis, Florida State University. In my courses I emphasize essay answers to examination questions. Some questions are designed for very short answers and others for longer, more complex answers. The questions range in scope and complexity, which is why different questions require answers of Essay on Renaissance different length. Regardless of this variation in length, all of the questions are really short-answer essay questions because no single question requires you to Good Life Essay write for Essay in Europe 2-3 hours. Writing an effective short answer is a learned skill. By effective I mean an answer that is what purpose canadian senate correct and that is succinct. The succinct attribute is important for two reasons. First, you will be operating under time limits, and you need to use your time efficiently.

Second, succinct answers are easier to understand and interpret, and on Renaissance, you are more likely to get the credit you deserve with a succinct answer. Critique Essay! Thus an effective answer will address the thrust of the question and avoid unnecessary detail and irrelevant information. An effective answer will not do the following: restate the question (which wastes time) list everything that could conceivably be relevant to the question (which not only wastes time but suggests to the grader that you can't distinguish relevant from irrelevant information) place potentially useful statements of fact in random order (which forces the grader to attempt to discern your logic, usually to Essay on Renaissance your detriment) use vague or very general sentences (which forces the grader to guess what you really meant to write) An effective answer will do the following: state the major point as the first sentence (which declares an families and present unit, immediate focus for your answer and inspires confidence in the grader that you know what you are doing as you answer the question) organize supportive or explanatory material to follow the major point (which helps the grader understand your logic and the intent of your answer) use specific terms and careful language (which helps minimize ambiguity so that the grader does not misinterpret the Essay in Europe, meaning of the answer) Effective answers need not be long; indeed, long answers are often bad answers.

A common flaw in essay answers is the writer's inability to communicate the crucial point or, stated differently, separate the Critique of the Theory of Assimilation Essay, facts from their significance. Science is not a collection of dusty facts (or acetone-smeared facts or adjectival facts of any sort) but a process of critical reasoning, careful experimentation, and insightful integration of apparently unrelated information into a synthetic hypothesis to explain natural phenomena. The essay questions require you to perform the Essay on Renaissance in Europe, first and third of these elements on this small scale. On the following pages, I offer four examples of different types of Critique of the Theory of Assimilation essay questions. Each example uses an actual question that I've employed in one of my courses and includes a short analysis of the question so that you can appreciate it drawn, as they are here, out of context from the course.

For three of the on Renaissance, four examples I present genuine answers of varying quality; by genuine I mean answers that were actually written by students on a quiz or examination that used that question. For each answer I offer some diagnostic analysis of its quality. Example 1: A straightforward regurgitation question. Let's look first at during a straightforward question that I use in PCB 4673 (Evolution) and analyze why some of the answers are good ones and others not. Question. Why was Castle's guinea pig experiment so critical for Darwinian selection? Note. Essay On Renaissance! This is Engineering Good Life Essay a straightforward question for on Renaissance which the correct answer need only families and present repeat what was discussed in class. Good answer.

Castle's experiment showed that selection could produce a phenotype that was beyond the range of the phenotypic variation that was present at the start of the experiment; it was a novel phenotype. Critics of Darwinian selection had pointed out, correctly, that there was no evidence that such selection could do more than move a population's phenotype around within pre-set limits. Castle's work showed that selection could produce phenotypes that were outside of the original limits and thus that selection could be a constructive force. Analysis. The writer states first what Castle's experiment showed. She then points out why Darwinian selection was not being accepted as a useful mechanism for evolution, and follows this statement by Essay in Europe, reiterating the Engineering and the Life Essay, result of Castle's work in Essay those terms. She did not discuss another implication of Castle's experiment, that natural populations harbored lots of hidden genetic variation, which implied that the rate of define casteism evolution would not be limited by Essay on Renaissance, the rate of mutational input. Although this implication is important, the essence of the question was addressing Darwinian selection and what it could accomplish and not the ultimate governor of the rate of evolution.

Bad answer. Castle's experiment was critical for america the great Darwinian selection. Darwin said that selection would work among individuals within populations and Castle showed that this could work. Analysis. The writer first re-states the question; if doing so helps you focus, that's fine, but the writer appears to have mistaken restating the question for in Europe a good topic sentence or a good opening claim. Define Casteism! The rest of the answer includes two true statements, that Darwin said . . . and that Castle showed . . . , but of course others had shown that selection could work within populations (indeed, Darwin himself knew this from agronomic records) and that the process could work was not at issue. The contentious issue was its effectiveness. Now the writer might claim that this is in Europe what he meant of course, but the define casteism, answer doesn't say that, and the graders shouldn't be expected to on Renaissance be mind readers. Mediocre answer. Castle showed that if you kept selecting you would cause the during the great depression, phenotype to Essay on Renaissance break through the uniqlo hk, plateau it had reached before. Darwin's selection mechanism was not known to be able to break that plateau and others had tried and failed to do that.

Analysis. A demanding grader would call this a poor answer because it is not specific. There is Essay no clear description of what the plateau is and no clear, unambiguous interpretation of the what is the of the canadian, phrase it had reached before. Before what? Before when? Of course, if one had attended the lecture one could read into on Renaissance, this answer the essential elements of the correct diagnosis. We know that the plateau refers to the point at uniqlo hk which no further phenotypic change was obtained and that the in Europe, location of families past and present that plateau was usually at the extreme of the original phenotypic range. But without that knowledge the answer is vague; the student is in Europe asking for the grader's indulgence and a bit of reading between the lines in order to get full credit.

A grader in is the purpose canadian a good mood, early in the semester, might let this vagueness be acceptable, but do you really want your grade to depend on my mood? Example 2: A question that allows you to choose what to regurgitate. Let's examine a question I've used in the Evolution course that is slightly more difficult to Essay answer. Question. Offer two lines of evidence from biogeography that helped provoke Darwin's (and others of his time) ideas about evolution and briefly explain why they were important. Note. In the lecture I discuss several biogeographic patterns that provoked Darwin and many of his contemporaries to wonder about the define casteism, idea that the earth's features (physiography, flora, and fauna) were static. This question asks the student to recall two out of those several patterns; any two of on Renaissance in Europe them will suffice if the student can also recall correctly the significance of each pattern. The answer is a regurgitation of past and present unit lecture material, but in Essay on Renaissance this case there are some options about what to regurgitate. Good answer. First, young islands (younger than the adjacent mainland) had differentiated forms of plants compared to the same species on Critique Theory of Assimilation the adjacent mainland.

The differential ages of the two locations would rule out a single creation event so there would have to be either multiple creations, a serious flaw in understanding ages of land masses, or some type of evolution. The volcanic islands of the Galapagos were important for eliminating the second possibility. On Renaissance In Europe! Second, the anomalous distribution of primitive organisms, which were found in some places but not others, unlike the advanced organisms. These were awfully odd and idiosyncratic patterns of and present unit placement for a single creation and there were not traces of differential extinction that would explain it. Analysis. The student set out two clear lines of evidence, using first and second so that there was no doubt as to where one idea ended and the next began. The student then stated why each line of evidence was important. He did not assert that either line of evidence proved evolution to have occurred (which they don't) but stated why they did not fit the prevailing paradigm of the time, which was a single creation event. Bad answer. Many species are different from one island to the next and in fact some occur only on one island.

When an Essay on Renaissance in Europe, island is younger than another one and many animals are different then they must have evolved on one or more of them. Of The Theory Of Assimilation Essay! Skunk cabbage is found only in two very different places and this means it had to have evolved twice and not once in any single creation. Analysis. This answer has a lot of problems. The question asked for two lines of evidence and a clear statement of why each was important. I count four lines of evidence (two in the first sentence) and in Europe, there is what of the canadian senate no clear demarcation of where one line ends and another begins.

The lack of such a demarcation might lead a grader to wonder if the student understood the difference or has blurred the distinctions among all of those lines. Let's move on to another part of the answer: in Essay on Renaissance in Europe no case can one unequivocally conclude that . . . this means it had to have evolved . . . because these patterns alone are not proof of anything. In the last sentence the student blurs the distinction between the number of creation events and the number of evolutionary events. Finally, there is during the great no mention of the fact that skunk cabbage is a primitive plant, which is on Renaissance vital to the argument. Its puzzling distibution is not terribly germane or interesting; the pattern is in the cumulative evidence of the odd patterns of many, many primitive taxa.

Example 3: A question whose answer is regurgitation but that requires some. thought about what, precisely, is to be regurgitated. This example is drawn from the Evolution course (PCB 4673); as in define casteism the preceding questions, the answers I've reproduced here are real ones offered by students in the past. Question. Explain the meaning of the statement natural selection is not evolution. Note. This question reflects the most basic points that I make in the first three lectures in the course. I define evolution and natural selection and take pains to point out at which level each of them occurs. Many students enter the Essay on Renaissance, course with the define casteism, idea that natural selection and evolution are synonymous, which they are not, and Essay on Renaissance in Europe, I consider it vitally important to disabuse them of this idea at the start of the course. The dilemma many students encounter in Engineering and the answering this question is that they are not entirely sure why natural selection is on Renaissance in Europe not evolution.

In other words, they might have memorized the definitions but didn't think about the relationship between the concepts. As a result, they aren't sure which definitions can be combined to concoct a correct answer. The key to a correct answer is to appreciate the definitions and the relationships among the past and present unit, concepts that they describe. Good answer. Evolution is a process of descent with modification at the level of the biological population; selection is one of several mechanisms that produce evolution. Good answer. Evolution is Essay a genetic phenomenon and selection is and the Good a phenotypic one that occurs within a single generation and on Renaissance, is only a mechanism of evolution. Analysis. In the first case the student began with the definition of evolution; as the second answer reveals, this wasn't really necessary to get full credit, although both writers obviously knew the definition of evolution.

The first student emphasized the families past and present of work, definition of Essay evolution and the second, the definition of selection, but the essence of of Assimilation each good answer was to distinguish evolution from one of its driving mechanisms. Bad answer. Evolution is a process of descent with modification at the level of the biological population and natural selection is the nonrandom differential proliferation of phenotypes within a single generation. Evolution can be caused by gene flow and mutation as well as genetic drift. Analysis.

Here the student repeats the Essay on Renaissance, definitions of evolution and natural selection, correctly. The student continues to state that three other forces can cause evolution, also correctly. Critique Of The Of Assimilation Essay! Nothing in this answer is incorrect, thanks to the student's diligent memorization of definitions. Unfortunately he did not answer the on Renaissance, question except in an implicit fashion, presuming (I suppose) that if the grader read the definitions enough times he/she would realize that evolution and selection were quite different concepts. This still does not provide a clear answer to uniqlo hk the question that was asked. The problem with this answer is on Renaissance that the grader must decide whether the student really understands the material or is simply regurgitating definitions in the hope that these will be sufficient. Given that understanding and critical thinking are what we hope to cultivate here, mere memorization and regurgitation are unlikely to succeed in convincing the graders. Worse answer.

Natural selection is of the senate part of evolution. Analysis. In some sense this statement is on Renaissance in Europe true, but of Good course it is so vague that it could mean almost anything (even something mystical, which is NOT the province of this course). Essay! The statement is Engineering and the Good Life Essay trivially true and no credit would be given for it. Example 4: A question that requires original thought and has no single correct answer. Let's examine a more difficult question that I've used in my course on Lower Vertebrates (ZOO 4343C). On Renaissance! This is the type of question that usually poses the greatest challenge for students. One reason is define casteism that there is no single correct answer to parts of the question; therefore anyone who relies solely on memorization of lecture and textual material is Essay likely to be lost immediately. The other reason it's often troublesome is that it requires the student to recall diverse information from both the lecture and the laboratory portion of the course and synthesize that information for him/herself. I will present the question and define casteism, instead of offering analyses of good and bad answers, describe what is Essay needed to answer the question. Question.

Consider four local frogs and their larval habitats. In temporary ponds we can find Hyla femoralis and Rana areolata, whereas in permanent rivers we can find Hyla avivoca and families, Rana heckscheri. The two Hyla species are palatable to Essay fish and salamanders, but the two species of Rana are unpalatable to both fish and salamanders. Salamander larvae are never found in the presence of fish and are quite palatable to fish. (a) Design an experiment that would reveal whether the larvae of each frog species can detect and respond to the presence of past unit a predator. (b) Speculate on Essay the results of such an experiment for each species if you used the uniqlo hk, following animals (one at a time) as potential predator stimulants: Fundulus lineolatus Lepomis spp. Leptolucania ommata Ambystoma talpoideum Esox americanus An introduced centrarchid Heterandria formosa Aphredodorus sayanus A dragonfly. (c) Frog larvae are herbivorous, and salamander larvae are carnivorous. On Renaissance! Offer one hypothesis to what is the explain why no salamanders are ever observed to live with fish yet some frog larvae are so observed.

(d) Parts (a)-(c) addressed the responses of larval frogs or salamanders. Given the Essay in Europe, facts in hand, should you expect adult female Hyla femoralis to recognize and respond to the presence of fish in a body of Essay water? Justify your answer. (e) Several species of Essay on Renaissance frogs have larvae that school, that is that actively associate and move as a roughly coordinated unit in the water. Knowing what you know, should these animals be more likely to be found in during the great temporary or permanent water? Justify your answer. Note. In Europe! In the lecture on predator-prey relationships, I describe experiments of the type requested in part (a), so in uniqlo hk fact that portion of the question might be considered simple regurgitation. However, even if the student hasn't memorized the actual experimental designs that were reviewed in class, he/she ought to understand the issues well enough to design a suitable experiment. The fundamental premise is that antipredator behaviors are attributes that have evolved in response to the predators that a species has experienced consistently over its history. Through the field trips, the students have been to the contrasting habitat types and are likely to have seen most if not all of the taxa mentioned in the question.

Moreover, they should know which taxa occur in which type of in Europe habitat (which is required to answer part (b) correctly, or at least with some logical basis). Armed with that knowledge, a student might expect that tadpoles of H. femoralis, which live only in temporary ponds, would be able to of the recognize and respond to predators in temporary ponds like dragonflies or the salamander and not to the fish (which don't occur in on Renaissance in Europe temporary ponds). Tadpoles of the closely related H. avivoca, which live in rivers, might be expected to respond appropriately to native riverine fish but not to the dragonfly or salamander. Its unclear what one might expect those tadpoles to define casteism do in response to lacustrine fish or an introduced fish species; they might be using a cue that is provided by all fish, or they might use species-specific cues. This is a subtle point, the recognition of which separates the best students from the others. I look for the student to express this uncertainty, not to take a position on one or other side of this issue. The pair of Rana species really just offer the opportunity to repeat the same analysis.

Parts (c), (d), and (e) request a speculative answer. Thoughtful answers require the student to on Renaissance have paid attention to the lectures on of the Theory of Assimilation ecological relationships and antipredator behaviors and assimilated some of the in Europe, patterns of uniqlo hk habitat associations that I would have pointed out on our field trips. I maintain that the best preparation for an essay examination consists of studying the material as it is presented and not attempting to cram just before the examination. In my courses, I also provide a list of review questions, essay-style questions that address the material to be covered in the examinations. I provide these at the beginning of the course so that the students can use them to guide their studying as they progress in the course. So in other words, a student could peruse the review questions, select those that pertain to each week's coverage, and use those to help discern the in Europe, critical points in families unit the material. But even an energetic student can encounter trouble in attempting to express his/her knowledge in writing. One way to try to improve one's communication skills is to discuss the review questions with other students and Essay, develop a consensus about how they are best answered. One exercise that I have used to help some students is to have them answer 1-2 questions each week in writing and give those answers to me. I return the answers with critique and comment on is the purpose canadian senate how they could be improved; these are not graded, so it is Essay a purely voluntary exercise.

I have found that this exercise invariably helps students learn to uniqlo hk write better and improve their grades. The improvement in writing skills carries over to other venues as well.

Write my essay - Essay about Renaissance Art - 549 Words |…

Buy Essay Online Uk - Renaissance Essays | History Today

essay on odyssey two ODYSSEY ESSAY SAMPLES. TWO MORE ESSAYS below:. €śThe Development of Essay in Europe, Penelope in Homer€™s Odyssey €ť. €śThe Significance of Religion in The Odyssey €ť. THE DEVELOPMENT OF PENELOPE IN HOMER€™S ODYSSEY. The time of ancient Greece seems like its own story in another world, one nothing like our own. Engineering Good Life Essay? Powerful gods and in Europe goddesses, brave warriors, mystical beings, and Theory Essay the mistreatment of on Renaissance, women rule the plot.

Except that women have been overlooked in our world for centuries. The insignificance of women was a part of Greek life that is not majestic or ethereal. In the and the Good Life Essay epic poem The Odyssey by Homer, Penelope develops into her own character during a time where women are prized as possessions more than people. Homer makes Penelope into her own person and not just an on Renaissance, addition to her husband by his long absence and during the troubles she must face on her own through difficult times. Homer gives her qualities of loyalty, strength, and cunning to on Renaissance, be able to survive without a husband when all others think she should just take another. Penelope becomes like a character unlike many women in uniqlo hk, Greek times such as Agamemnon€™s wife, but similar to Circe and Athena. On Renaissance? She is turned into a woman of Life Essay, power by Homer.

Odysseus reluctantly departs to on Renaissance in Europe, go fight in the Trojan War, leaving behind his wife and new son, and ends up staying away for twenty years. Throughout every minute of what purpose of the canadian, it, Penelope remains more faithful to Essay on Renaissance in Europe, her husband than he is to her. She never submits to the whims of the suitors begging for and present, her hand in marriage and only finds ways to make them leave her, while he enjoys the company of Essay on Renaissance in Europe, Circe and past Calypso. In a time where women are not praised for their minds but for their beauty, faithfulness for on Renaissance in Europe, twenty years wins her a place as the highest form of women. Agamemnon compares her to his wife and praises her as being the €śmistress of Engineering and the, her own heart,/ Penelope!€ť (XXIV.222-223) while his own wife €śthe adulteress,/ waited to stab her lord and king€ť (XXIV.225-226). From these statements, Agamemnon concludes that €śthe very gods themselves will sing her story€ť (XXIV.221), claiming that faithfulness is the best quality a woman could have. Penelope stays steadfast and alone through twenty years of her life, without a man by Essay on Renaissance, her side to see her through.

Agamemnon€™s wife finds herself another man to uniqlo hk, rely on while her own husband is on Renaissance, gone, succumbing to the urges of society and the social status of Critique of the Theory Essay, women at the time. Penelope is able to stay loyal to her husband even after twenty years. The two wives of warriors are completely different, one fickle, and one faithful. Penelope is forced by the long absence of her husband to guide her to become strong and guarded so that she can live without Odysseus. Penelope is faced with challenges at home while Odysseus is away, challenges that without strength would be impossible to Essay on Renaissance in Europe, face every day.

She is left with a son, not even two, to raise on of the her own, without the in Europe guidance of a father figure in his life. Telemachus is Life, father-less until he is twenty-one, an issue for Penelope because she cannot raise him as a man and king would, and the fate of her kingdom rests with him. In Europe? In addition, once Odysseus€™ mother dies and Laertes goes to define casteism, live alone, Penelope is left alone to rule Ithaca, no small task for a queen by herself. Essay? There are also the uniqlo hk suitors who claim Odysseus to be dead and ask for Essay, her hand in define casteism, marriage every day. Essay On Renaissance? They will not leave Penelope in peace and €śevery suitor swore to lie beside her€ť (I.115) but €śSpurn them she dare not€ť (I.295) in fear of evoking their wrath and what purpose senate therefore the destruction of her home and family. She must remain strong, never submitting to the demands of the on Renaissance in Europe suitors and never allowing her hatred of them to what is the senate, gain the upper hand. She must guard herself and on Renaissance her home from their anger and of their insistence of Odysseus€™ death.

If they begin to believe that he will never return, then there remains no reason to stay strong through such trying times. Penelope is similar to Circe in that they both can live and flourish without men in their lives. Critique Theory Of Assimilation? Circe disposes of Essay, any men who come to her island, and Critique Theory Essay has made herself a woman to Essay on Renaissance, fear. Penelope remains strong like Circe, but does not evoke fear in families unit of work, other€™s hearts. She has no wish to Essay in Europe, kill even the men that plague her, only wishes that they would be gone. Uniqlo Hk? She never allows them to Essay in Europe, gain the upper hand over her life, but remains strong throughout.

When Odysseus returns, Penelope cannot simply accept the fact the he is who he says he after twenty years when so much is Critique of Assimilation, uncertain. Penelope feels that it would be best to test him to make sure that he tells the truth. Her cunning saves her from a possibility of being deeply wounded, which would have happened if she believed that the man before her was Odysseus, then finds out on Renaissance that he is not. As close as Penelope and Odysseus were before he left, the more painful it would have been to have him torn from her again. Is The Purpose Of The Canadian Senate? She tests him by having him €śtried to the breaking point€ť (XXIII.206) by Essay on Renaissance, suggesting that the bed he made with his own hands was no longer where he had left it. She also uses her wily wits to stall the suitors from forcing her into an unwanted marriage. Penelope claims that she must finish weaving a shroud for Odysseus€™ father before she can marry again, which the suitors readily agree to because of the piety of the work. What the suitors are unaware of is that €śevery day she wove on the great loom--/ but every night by torchlight she unwove it€ť (II.112-113) so that she will never finish and have to marry one of the suitors.

Her trick works for three years, but when it fails, she finds a task for the suitors that none will be able to accomplish: the stringing of Odysseus€™ bow and firing an what of the canadian senate, arrow through the holes in twelve axe heads. In the use of her cunning, Penelope is able to Essay on Renaissance in Europe, put off the Critique Essay efforts of the suitors for over three years, an impressive feat with men so persistent. Athena, the goddess of Essay on Renaissance in Europe, wisdom, appreciates Odysseus for his cunning because it is similar to her own. Penelope€™s cunning is what is the purpose of the canadian senate, therefore also similar to Athena€™s. Both are female figures in a time of male rulings that use their shrewd skills to retain power. On Renaissance In Europe? Penelope€™s ability to remain strong and america during faithful relies on her wits, which she realizes and takes advantage of. Penelope is seen at first as a wife of a hero, and nothing more. She is known by her husband, whose valiant deeds are known throughout the lands. As the poem progresses, she begins to take shape of an important character with faith, strength, and wit, three valuable traits.

Penelope develops into a person from a faceless being in a time where women are valued for their bodies. In the time of ancient Greece, women were insignificant. Penelope€™s character proves that women can be important to a story and the development of a happy ending. The Odyssey is an epic poem and a story full of on Renaissance in Europe, captivating tales of heroism and bravery. Without Penelope€™s strength, wisdom, and loyalty, Odysseus would have had nothing to come home to and the Engineering Good Life story would have been a tragedy. With a happy ending readers think of the on Renaissance in Europe wonders of quests and other worldly beings that make the plot exciting, but if Penelope had not stayed true the is the canadian stories would have seemed to Essay on Renaissance in Europe, tell only of death. The actions of a mere woman could change the whole story, a concept that in ancient Greece would be hard to and present unit of work, grasp. ------------------------------------------------------------ The Significance of Religion in The Odyssey. Religion has always been significant throughout history. Many people€™s lives or jobs are dedicated to religion, to Essay in Europe, god.

For some, most everything they do revolves around their religion; they constantly think about how their god would judge their actions. Homer€™s Odyssey tells the story of define casteism, Odysseus€™s journey home, and how the gods affect this voyage. The Greek gods and the religion itself are very significant to the story. Whether it€™s deterring Odysseus on his journey home, helping him along, causing one to Essay on Renaissance in Europe, harm another, or causing two countries to uniqlo hk, go to war, the gods are ever-present and a critical aspect to the story. One way the gods play an important role is by acting as a hindrance for Odysseus. He must overcome many obstacles on his journey home, which would not be nearly as difficult or as much of an issue if not for the interference of the gods. An example of this is when Circe entraps Odysseus and his men with her irresistible offers of meat and bread, thus causing them to stay much longer then they intend to. While on Circe€™s island, Odysseus narrates, €śSo day by day we lingered, feasting long/ on roasts and wine, until a year grew fat€ť (X.516, 517). Circe€™s offers are so enticing to Odysseus and his crew that they stay for too long, causing their trip to be delayed an entire year. She is one goddess that creates a hurdle Odysseus must leap over.

Another is Poseidon. Just as Odysseus is Essay on Renaissance, about to reach his homeland of Ithaca, Poseidon says, €śStill I can give him a rough ride, and I will€ť (V.300). He €śgives him a ride€ť by creating huge waves that destroy Odysseus€™s raft, thus deterring him even further. What Of The Senate? These are both instances in the story where gods are significant in that they act as obstacles for Essay on Renaissance, Odysseus to overcome. Although these hindrances are both trying, they represent only a tiny portion of the problems the gods cause him. These predicaments and families and present unit challenges are what make the story; they create a sense of tension and resolve. Essay? Without the gods, this cycle wouldn€™t be present. This is Theory Essay, why the gods€™ role in Essay on Renaissance in Europe, the Odyssey as obstacles is so important. Interestingly enough, the gods are also significant in the story for the exact opposite reason. Another way the gods play an important role in the story is by aiding Odysseus on his journey home.

Athena is especially helpful in this way. When Odysseus is battling the suitors to and the Good Life Essay, regain control of his home, he is greatly outnumbered. Essay? Athena €śturns their shots, or all but two€ť (XXII.303). During The Great? This action saves Odysseus€™s life, and helps him regain control of his home and family. The fact that when in need of assistance, he has a goddess looking after him is critical to the story; it enables him to fight battles, both literal and figurative, that he couldn€™t win on his own. Knowing that Athena and other gods care about Odysseus and want to help him significantly changes the story. Essay? At times such as the aforementioned battle where Odysseus is so greatly outnumbered, he might be inclined to lose hope if not for the knowledge that Athena will be there for him.

The help of the gods is also important just to counteract the actions of the gods who dislike Odysseus. Past Unit? If he was only being hurt and not aided by the gods, his story would most likely end much sooner. The gods€™ aid is significant because frankly needs it. He would not be able to accomplish such great feats without their help, and would likely be finished off by the gods who do not wish him to return home. The Greek religion, particularly the belief that the gods control all aspects of life, is also very important. After thinking the on Renaissance in Europe gods weren€™t on his side because the winds are blowing his ship the wrong direction, Agamemnon believes that he must kill his own daughter as a sacrifice so that the gods will blow his ship towards Troy. Even though killing his child has no scientific relation or effect on the wind in any way, Agamemnon feels he must do so to please the gods so that his ship can sail. The author describes Agamemnon€™s decision: €śthis was terrible to all, but to her father (Agamemnon) it was hardly bearable€ť (Hamilton 261).

Despite the pain it causes him, pleasing the gods comes first. Hamilton continues, €śNevertheless he yielded€ť (Hamilton 261). The idea that his own daughter€™s life isn€™t as important as appealing to the gods seems awful when looked at through contemporary lenses. However, the gods and the idea of religion causes people to value them higher than anything else in their life; including their loved ones. People, like Agamemnon, feel that they have to do something so that the the great depression gods will give them what they want in return. The gods are significant in this way because their approval and satisfaction influences people€™s actions throughout the story. Their religion is critical to their lives because it influences most everything they do. The gods are also significant because they can start or stop a fight on a whim, cause people to battle at will, and start an all-out war.

At the end of the story, a fight between the mourning parents of the suitors and Odysseus and Laertes is about to break out. Before it can really begin, Athena says, €ś€™Odysseus, master of land ways and sea ways,/command yourself. Call off this battle now,/or Zeus who views the wide world may be angry€™€ť (XXIV.607-609). Throughout The Odyssey, fights break out frequently, during which many lose their lives. The fact that Athena can stop a fight this easily makes one wonder why, if she and other gods posses this power, fighting is not ceased more often. So many people die during war that whomever has the power to begin or end a war has the power to save or take away many, many lives.

The gods play an important role in this way by Essay in Europe, choosing to participate in war, or by choosing, as Athena did, to stop the fighting from happening. It is apparent how the gods are significant to the Odyssey. They make it the define casteism exciting, epic story that it is. Although the gods play a very different role in society today than they did during this time period, they are still just as significant. Essay On Renaissance In Europe? Many people will still say that god is the of the Essay single most important part of life today, an idea that was prominent throughout the Odyssey.