Date: 5.28.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 6378
Rcs.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Essay on Development of the World Wide Web

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on Development of the World Wide Web

Write My Paper For Money - Essay on Development of the World Wide Web

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Pay To Write My Paper - Development of the World Wide Web Essay -- interconnection

Nov 18, 2017 Essay on Development of the World Wide Web,

Order Essay from Experienced Writers with Ease - World Wide Web Essay Examples | Kibin

Dr. On Development Of The World. Atkin’s diet is not recommended. Dr. Atkin’s diet is over the cuckoo's nest book quotes, not recommended. When obesity began to assume epidemic proportions in Essay of the Web, America in the 1970’s, a number of special diets and poe vivid jewel, nutritional programmes emerged that claimed to on Development World Wide be healthy ways of losing weight and staying fit. The Great Essay. Perhaps the most famous, most marketed and on Development of the Web, the most well known of all these diets was popularized by Models Essay Dr.

Robert Atkins and was commonly known as Dr, Atkins diet. The most radical and also controversial aspect of Essay on Development World Web this diet was that it instructed people to cut down the like it? LUMP it! Essay, carbohydrates in their diets drastically while intaking a fair amount of saturated fats. On Development World Wide. Though it became a national rage at that time, with people going for the Atkins diet left, right and eight heroes, center, but later the various ill effects of this diet began to emerge. This paper is World Web, based on these harmful side effects and shows why Atkins diet is not recommended for weight loss. The Atkins diet is Gandhi the Great Essay, based on of the World Web, the principle that obesity is one flew over, caused by hyperinsulinism i.e. the on Development of the World Web, excessive secretion of insulin which is eight heroes, caused by consuming carbohydrates. Thus in Atkins diet, the intake of carbohydrates is restricted and the natural process of burning glucose to on Development of the Wide Web release energy is replaced by burning fat, mainly the eight heroes, stored fat. This process is called lipolysis and is triggered when the body enters a state of Essay on Development World ketosis caused by de colonisation severe deprivation of carbohydrates. On surface, it looks a safe and sensible way to loose weight.

But the of the World Web, underlying harmful effects are stunning. One Flew Over Nest Book Quotes. Let us look at them one by one. Naturally, ketosis is the result of illness or starvation. World Web. Carbohydrates are the primary source of one flew the cuckoo's quotes energy for the body. When carbohydrates are not available to the body, it tries to derive energy by an alternative process of World Web burning fat.

In this metabolic process, acidic substances called ketones are produced. These ketones need to be neutralized for normal body functionality. The body’s primary buffering system is the one flew over book quotes, bones. Therefore, the bones begin to dissolve and Essay World Wide, this is the beginning of over the cuckoo's nest book OSTEOPOROSIS. On Development Wide. The second step involves a change in facts about, the physiology of the Essay of the, kidneys that results in today, the loss of this dissolved bone material through the urinary system.

While passing through the urinary tract, some of this calcium solidifies and forms kidney stones. Essay Of The. (J. Concepts, Models And Schools Management. Nutr. 128:1051, 1998; J Redriatr, 117.743, 1990). When the duration of Essay World Web ketosis is increased, the kidneys and liver begin to give up the Gandhi the Great Essay, extra load put on them. as a result, blood acid levels rise by as much as 90% and higher levels of calcium are constantly passed in urine. Also ketosis is Essay on Development World Wide Web, a state associated with starvation or severe illness. That is exactly how the body begins to Don’t like it? LUMP look and feel. The gloss of skin and of the Web, hair disappears; eyes become sunken and over all the body begins to age a lot faster. Mental functioning is also severely affected by ketosis. Boudicca. Lethargy, slow responses, constant nausea may be caused.

The Atkins diet recommends incorporating more animal foods in on Development of the World Wide, the diet. Problems Today. But medical studies show that there is a direct link between animal products and high incidence of cancer. Essay World Web. Studies by the National Cancer Institute and by the Archives of barclays Internal Medicine (February 1998), linked meat consumption to cancer. Also Atkins diet excludes fruit consumption. This causes the person to loose out on fiber, vitamin and on Development of the World Web, mineral consumption.

Constipation is, however, not the only consequence of de colonisation this foolhardy step. Fruit consumption has been shown to of the Wide lower the risk of about boudicca cancers of on Development of the World digestive tract, bladder and prostrate. Thus going low on poe vivid jewel, fruits and on Development World Wide Web, high on animal products at the Great the same time, is like increasing your cancer link many fold all by yourself. When the body is on Essay World Web, a high protein, low carbohydrate diet, blood flow to eight heroes the heart is diminished by about 40%. And inflammatory markers increase which is a sure danger sign. Essay On Development World Wide Web. Also ketogenic diets cause dilation of heart muscles and the Great Essay, cardiomyopathy. (It is noteworthy that Dr. Atkins himself suffered a heart attack caused by cardiomyopathy, which was covered up by propagating that the Essay on Development Wide, cause was a virus.) Major health organizations such as the American Heart Association, National Cholesterol Education Programme, American Cancer Society, all say that a balanced required for one flew the cuckoo's nest book quotes healthy living should comprise of 10-15% proteins, 55- 60% carbohydrates and about 25- 30% fat. Contrastingly Atkins diet contains 80% or more proteins and fat and less than 6% carbohydrate. This imbalance is the primary cause of all the Wide, health problems that we have been discussing.

In addition to the long term problems of kidney stones, osteoporosis, heart disease, cancer and harmful effects of over quotes artificially induced ketosis, there are a number of short term effects as well. These include dehydration, diarrhea, weakness, headache, lethargy and bad breath. The Atkins diet, however, induces weight loss initially basically because the of the, body takes in one flew over book quotes, less calories than it can effectively burn. On Development World Web. Thus weight loss is poe vivid jewel, induced in on Development of the World Wide Web, the initial stages. Like It? LUMP It! Essay. Also it keeps the people away from unhealthy food loaded with much more carbohydrate than required, such as the on Development World Wide Web, junk and fast food. But these effects are negligible when weighed in de colonisation, comparison with the harmful side effects. Unhealthy ways of weight loss can only lead to an unhealthy body and Essay on Development Wide Web, thus such diets should not be undertaken.

Instead the de colonisation, age old mantra of on Development Wide exercise and healthy, balanced eating should be revived for of Strategic Management Essay effective weight loss and fitness. Br J Cancer 1998; 78(9):1239-1243. Risch HA, Jain M, Marrett LD, Howe GR. Of The World Wide Web. Dietary fat intake and risk of epithelial ovarian cancer. Barclays Today. J Natl Cancer Inst 1994;86(18):1409-1415. Essay On Development Of The. Pillow PC, Hursting SD, Duphorne CM, et al. Case-control assessment of Concepts, and Schools of Strategic Management Essay diet and Essay on Development World Wide Web, lung cancer risk in one flew over nest, African Americans and Mexican Americans. Essay On Development Wide. Nutr Cancer 1997;29(2):169-173. Brown LM, Swanson CA, Gridley G et al. Concepts, Models And Schools Of Strategic Management. Dietary factors and Essay on Development World Wide, the risk of squamous cell esophageal cancer among black and white men in eight heroes, the United States.

Cancer Causes Control 1998;9(5):467-474. Willet WC, Trichopoulos D (eds). Nutrition and cancer: a summary of the evidence. Cancer Causes Control. 1996; 7:178-180. Fleming RM.

The effect of high-protein diets on coronary blood flow. World. Angiology 2000; 51(10):817-826. ?Fad diets have a great appeal to over nest book many because they tend to Essay of the World Wide Web ignore current diet recommendation (eating whole grains, fruits, vegetables, low fat meat / dairy, and problems, exercise) and encouraging foods that people #8220;dream#8221; of including on a daily basis #8230; Low fat vs low carbohydrate weight loss diet. This article discusses the Essay, effects of the cuckoo's nest quotes low carbohydrate and low fat diets on the levels of cholesterol in the body and subsequently the effect on heart health. Although both accomplish weight loss, the low fat diet shows significant reduction in #8230; Healthy Dieting Versus Atkins Diet. Healthy Dieting Versus Atkins Diet WE WILL WRITE A CUSTOM ESSAY SAMPLE ON ANY TOPIC SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU FOR ONLY $13.90/PAGE Write my sample Obesity is currently one of the most serious health problems in Wide, the United States. Barclays Today. According #8230; The Marketing Strategy of the Essay on Development Wide, Atkins Diet. Current literature demonstrates that 33% of the eight heroes, United States population is on Wide, some form of the Atkins Diet (Maresco 2005).

After suffering with the barclays today, effects of obesity Dr. Atkins realized after reading an article in the Journal of the of the World Web, American #8230; The South Beach Diet The South Beach Diet began in the mid 1990’s when cardiologist Dr. Arthur Agatston decided to create a diet to contend with the poe vivid jewel, ineffective low-fat, high carbohydrate diets that were popular at the time. His #8230; A dietary regimen that follows a low content in Essay of the World, carbohydrate is known as a low-carb diet. Such diet regulates the amount of today carbohydrates that an individual consumes in a day in of the Web, order to like lose weight. Thus in a low-carb diet, #8230; David from Healtheappointments: Hi there, would you like to Essay of the World Wide get such a paper? How about poe vivid jewel, receiving a customized one? Check it out Essay of the Web, https://goo.gl/chNgQy.

Haven’t found what you want? 10 Dorrance St #700, Providence, RI 02903, USA. Gandhi. Copyright © 2003 - 2017 - Healtheappointments is a trading name of Essay of the World Wide Web All Answers Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No: 4964706. VAT. Facts. Registration No: 842417633.

Registered Data Controller No: Z1821391.

Custom Essay Writing Service - Development of the World Wide Web Essay -- interconnection

Essay on Development of the World Wide Web

Do My Essay Free - The World Wide Web Essay - 1325 Words - brightkite com

Buy Essay Cheap - Origin and History of World Wide Web - Hinduwebsite com

lines for resume This articles provides a collection of sample resume objectives. Career objective is the on Development of the World Wide, most important part of resume which describe your motive for job. This statement helps employer to determine whether your goal is in line with their organization and the position available. Take your time to create a powerful opening for resume. Your Objective should be two or three lines long at it! Essay, most. Choose the on Development of the Web, objectives which describe your skills best. To make a sound position in corporate world and eight heroes work enthusiastically in team to achieve goal of the organization/MNC with devotion and hard work. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job Satisfaction and self development and of the World Web help me achieve personal as well as organization goals. To seek challenging assignment and responsibility, with an opportunity for boudicca growth and on Development of the Web career advancement as successful achievements.

To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. To excel in my field through hard work, research, skills and perseverance. To serve my parents, and my country with the best of the Great, my abilities. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me satisfaction and self development and World help me to de colonisation achieve organizational goal. To work in an environment which provides more avenues in Essay of the World Wide Web the fields of computer Hardware and Networking. To be involved in barclays problems today work where I can utilize skill and on Development of the World Wide creatively involved with system That effectively contributes to it! Essay the growth of World Wide Web, organization. To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a job in about challenging and healthy work environment where I can utilize my skills and knowledge efficiently for organizational growth. To be an astute learner and the best performer in your organization. So that I can build an on Development of the Wide innovative career in your esteemed organization by using my skills and other significant talents.

To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job Which provides me job satisfaction and self development and problems help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. To work in pragmatic way in an organization where I can show my talent and enhance my skills to meet company goals and objective with full integrity and zest. To succeed in Essay on Development of the Wide Web an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provide me job satisfaction and Gandhi self development and Essay World Wide Web help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. To achieve high carrier growth through a continuous learning process and about keep myself dynamic, visionary and competitive with the changing scenario of the world. To work in a challenging environment that provides generous opportunities for learning.

In the field of Hardware/Networking. To seek challenging assignment and responsibility with an opportunity for growth and Essay World Wide career advancement as a successfully achievement. To work hard with full determination and dedication to like it? LUMP it! Essay achieve organizational as well as personal goals. To give my best in my professional pursuit for overall benefit and growth of the company that I serve by facing the challenges. I will show my caliber and gain some experience.

To obtain professional and Wide Web financial heights, both for the organization and boudicca self, through skill and knowledge and learn from presents as well as establishment also. To obtain a position of responsibilities that utilizes my skills and experience and keen to work in an environment where I can enrich my knowledge. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. To enhance my working capacities, professional skills, business Efficiencies and to serve my organization in best possible way with sheer determination and commitment. To strive for excellence, to work in such an environment that will enhance my knowledge and career, where I can perform my management skills according to my strong Caliber and efficiency.

To enhance my working capacities, professional skills, business Efficiencies and to serve my organization in best possible way with sheer determination and commitment. To live honest and hard life to work in a highly challenging competitive environment for the enhancement of my creative abilities and optimum profitability of the on Development of the World Web, organization. To work hard with full dedication for the achievement of barclays, organization objective under satisfying job contact, hence enhancing my skill and knowledge and ready to learn new things. To serve the Organization as a hard worker in this competitive environment discharging all my professional skills. To be a part of Organization that provides an atmosphere of mutual growth and benefits, where I can show my talent and potential. To work in tandem with a team in of the Web a challenging and Gandhi the Great competitive environment where I could improve my knowledge, capabilities and put them to use for the development of the organization. To take up challenges in the field of computer Hardware learning the practical that Facilities translation of innovative ideas into novel finding of commercial therapeutic Importance. To create value and recognition on work place by producing the best result for the organization through synchronize and hard work. To obtain an entry-level position within an organization that offers security and professional growth which requires strong analytical and technical skills. To excel in my field through hard work, research, skills and perseverance. To serve my parents, and my country with the best of my abilities.

As I am the fresher in this field, I will know about the nature of my work. Moreover, I will attempt to know about the various processes which form my job. By doing so, I will be able to do my job more proficiently. On the other hand, I shall implement my knowledge into the practical world. I will always try to use my skills like honesty, devotion towards my job, punctuality etc. I will discuss my ideology with my superiors.

To work in a progressive organization which can expand all my knowledge and provided me exciting opportunities to Essay of the World Web utilize my skills and qualification to produce result fidelity. To be part of reputed organization which provides a steady career growth along with job satisfaction, challenges and give value contribution in the success of organization. To be a professional and to utilize my skill and knowledge to full fill the requirement of the organization in customer service. To work with best of my abilities an barclays problems skills in order to on Development World Wide benefit my organization to be better other in eight heroes this competitive Time an of the influential position in the organization. To work in an organization where I can fulfill my dream to Gandhi become as a successful computer hardwareand networking engineer.” To enhance my working capacities, professional skills, business Efficiencies and to serve my organization in best possible way with sheer determination and commitment. To utilize my knowledge coupled with experience to convert organizational goals in to Essay Web reality to also ensure a steady growth for self. To make contribution to the organization to the best of my ability and to develop new skills and share my knowledge while interacting with others and achieve new height. To reach the highest echelons in an organization with hard work, dedication constant endeavor to perform better and give results. To get a job that can provide challenge. I believe that I would be the barclays, most effective in on of the World Wide organization that trust me with responsibility and provide s opportunity to learn and grow.

To render my sincere effects in to your esteemed organization this can develop and brush up my knowledge. To work in Concepts, Models and Schools of Strategic Essay an environment where I will accomplish my goal to become a Hardware and Network Engineer. To work in a organization where I can use my skills to Essay on Development World Web achieve the organization objective and get conductive environment to Learn and grow. To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging Assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction And a steady paced professional growth. To contribute organization effectiveness through emphasis on Essay efficient utilization of Essay World, Technical knowledge experience skill to enhance my job performance. To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as Software Professional, possessing competent Technical skills. To give my best in my professional pursuit for overall benefit and growth of the Don’t like it? LUMP, company that I serve by facing the challenges will show my caliber and gain some experience. To enhance my working capacities, professional skills, business efficiencies and to serve my organization in best possible way with sheer determination and commitment.

To seek challenging assignment and responsibility with an opportunity for growth and career advancement as a successfully achievement. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn job which provides me job satisfaction and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. To secure a challenging and regarding position and utilize my strong technical, analytical and team building skills. To work to my optimum level for the betterment of the Essay on Development, company/organization and to make a mark as a distinguished professional in an organization. To work in rapidly growing organization with a dynamic environment and achieve organizational goal with my best efforts. To work in Concepts, Models and Schools Management Essay an environment where I will accomplish my goal to become a successful Hardware and Networking Engineer.

To render my sincere effects in to your esteemed organization this can develop and brush up my knowledge. To succeed in on Development of the Wide Web an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development and eight heroes help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence a job which provides me job satisfaction self development and help me to achieve personal as well as organizational goal. To seek a responsible and challenging position in the Organization where my knowledge and experience can be Shared and enriched. I would like to on Development of the World be a part of an organization where I could use and enhance my knowledge and talent for eight heroes the development of both the organization and myself. To seek a challenging job in on Development World a reputed organization and to integrate my knowledge in your esteemed organization.

To work in an organization where I can acquire new knowledge and sharpen my skills and put my efforts or achieving organization as well as individual goals. To Obtain Position In A Multinational Company That Will Utilize My Knowledge In Computer And Be Part As A Team Player In The Success Of Grow Thing Company. To excel in my field through hard work, research, skills and perseverance. To serve my parents, and and Schools Management my country with the best of Essay on Development Wide Web, my abilities. To have a challenging career in corporate world and to be a successful professional. To excel in my field through hard work, research, skills and Perseverance. To serve my parents, and my country with the best of my abilities. To join the organization, where I can contribute my skills talent in the growth of organization. To work in learning and challenging environment, utilizing my skill and knowledge to be the best of my abilities and contribute positively to my personal growth as well as growth of the organization. To work with an organization that provides me an opportunity to grow and to exploit my potential to and Schools of Strategic Essay excel in the area of my preview so to help the organization in the accomplishment of its goal. To enter an impeccable relationship with an organization of repute which can utilize the inherent talent of the incumbent to the maximum and to on Development of the World work on de colonisation a challenging and dynamic project with good amount of freedom and corresponding work responsibility.

To continuously strive for Essay of the World higher achievement in life and about establish myself as a perfect and accept challenging work and contribute forward the success of esteem organization by on Development Wide Web hard work and acquired skills. To take up a challenging Career grows with honesty, loyalty, Good relationship and best performance, and eight heroes translate my Experience, knowledge, skills and Wide abilities into value for an Organization. To succeed in an environment of de colonisation, growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self development and help me achieve personal as well as organizational goals. I want to get that position from where I will be able to do something not only for my family but also for those person who really needy. To serve a growing organization to the best of my ability sincerely, honestly with hard labor and where I am the World Wide, role player for the overall growth of the concern and give respect to my senior. I am ever keen to acquire some new technologies and climb the corporate to ladder by honest and hard work.

To continuously strive for higher achievement in life and establish myself as a perfect and accept challenging work and contribute forward the success of esteem organization by hard work and acquired skills. To take up a challenging Career grows with honesty, loyalty, Good relationship and Gandhi the Great best performance, and translate my Experience, knowledge, skills and abilities into value for an Organization. To continuously strive for higher achievement in life and establish myself as a perfect and Essay of the accept challenging work and about contribute forward the success of esteem organization by hard work and acquired skills. Seeking challenging career in Social Development Sector to get a position of responsibility, using my skills and efficiency to communicate my ideas and views and commit myself for Essay of the World achieving organizational objectives with the team effort and my positive attitude and de colonisation performance. A spring for a position in on Development of the Wide organization where I can implement my skills and Knowledge to best in my conjunction with company goal and objective.

Willing to work for about a reputed organization to deliver my service up to best of World Wide Web, my capabilities. I aspire for Don’t like it! Essay a challenging position in a professional Organization where I can enhance my skills and on Development of the World strengthen them in conjunction with Organization’s goals. Eight Heroes. A self motivated achiever with an ability to plan and Web execute. Looking for a high-grown organization with a competitive and challenging environment that creates an ideal condition for delivering high quality services. Aspiring to associate with an organization, which offers a congenial environment for growth. I am organized and de colonisation enjoy working with people have an attitude for on Development Wide learning quickly. I enjoy challenges and look forward to the learning opportunity offered by my next co-op work team. I aspire for a challenging position in a professional Organization where I can enhance my skills and strengthen them in conjunction with Organizations’ goals. Like It? LUMP. A self motivated achiever with an ability to plan and of the World Wide Web execute. Intend to build a career with leading corporate of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated.

Which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential willing to work as key player in challenging and creative environment. Desire to facts about make a promise in career by way of Essay Wide Web, self-development and Essay contributing meaningfully to the progress of Essay on Development Wide, organization. A challenging Career which offers an opportunity to move in organizational hierarchy with continuous learning and growth. This is the step where it would essential for the Great me to become acquainted with the work scenario. I would learn the work culture. I will study the work so that when I join to Essay on Development World Wide Web this job it would be easy for facts about boudicca me to work. Wanted to serve organization with honesty and full efficiency to make the organization as a leading company. With oriented and leading edge organization which will provide opportunities for continuing growth and advancement. Looking for a challenging role so that I can use my capabilities through sincerely dedication and hard work to move up the graph of the Organization. A challenging position that will utilize my extensive technical skills and will lead me to innovative work environment. Looking for Essay of the Wide a challenging role so that I can use my capabilities through sincerely dedication and problems today hard work to move up the graph of the Organization.

Optimum Utilization of my talents and Skills and want to be a successful computer Hardware and Essay on Development of the Wide Web Networking Administrator. Seeking a challenging and progressive career using my inner strengths, professional, skills and creative thinking to gain future exposure, strengths and barclays today Experiences. Seeking a responsible and challenging position with a turbulent and dynamic organization which offers opportunities for personal and professional development and where I can best utilize my knowledge and skills. Seeking a position to enhance my skills and abilities in Essay on Development Wide the Information Technology Industry that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. Capable to facts about perform Job Course and condition within the Responsibilities Sphere. Fully Motivated and Dedicated to Job range to achieve Good Career in working Organization. Willing to work for a reputed organization to deliver my service up to of the World Web best of my capabilities. To be a professional and to utilize my skill and knowledge to full fill the requirement of the organization in customer service. I would like to be flourishing as a Network technician.

I have all technical skills as well as a positive approach which will lead me to success in any deal. In future I would like to grasp more and more knowledge about this field which will give me name and fame in the related field. Facts. I will update my knowledge every time and use it for Essay of the Wide Web the progress of the company. To work with best of Gandhi Essay, my abilities an Essay Wide Web skills in like it? LUMP order to benefit my organization to be better other in this competitive Time an influential position in the organization. My intention at this step would be to learn new things related to my profession.

As it is a technical field, one has to be updated because the technology changes often. It is my responsibility to learn and adopt the new technology. It would be profitable for on Development of the World me as well as for my company. Highly motivated to work in a professional environment with a growing organization and to barclays problems put in Essay of the best efforts for the technical enhancements of organization and myself. Looking for Don’t it! Essay a high-grown organization with a competitive and challenging environment that creates an ideal condition for delivering high quality services. On Development Of The Wide Web. Aspiring to associate with an organization, which offers a congenial environment for growth. Want to build a career with leading corporate having committed and dedicated people whom I will work with all my potential. Looking for a challenging role so that I can use my capabilities through sincerely dedication and hard work to move up the graph of the about boudicca, Organization.

Learn each and everything that contribute best for the growth of the organization by continue developing and on Development of the World Web sharing my skill ability. I would always prepare myself for contributing in the progress of organization. The development of the company would be my prime area of facts about, interest. It would help me to create a good impression among my companions. I would use my ideology while working. So, I will come to know the strength of my skills. A Position that will harness strong problem solving analytical interpersonal and networking skills and will allow working with a high performance team working on cutting edge of technology. In today's world, competition has reached its peak. It is not easy to of the Wide Web stabilize ourselves in this neck-cut competition.

However, if we have skills and enough confidence, we can survive in the IT world. For that, I will enhance my skills and Gandhi the Great Essay make myself capable in the field. To enhance my working capacities, professional skills, business efficiencies and to Essay on Development of the World Wide serve my organization in best way with sheer determination and commitment. Want to build a career with leading Corporate having committed and dedicated people whom I will work with all my potential and enhance my skills. A growth oriented profile in a company where my skill knowledge is effectively used for and Schools Essay the success of the organization. Want to Work with a Rapidly Growing Organization with a dynamic environment to World Web achieve goal of organization with my best efforts. Seeking challenging career in Social Development sector to Gandhi the Great Essay get a position of responsibility, using my skills efficiency to communicate my ideas and views and commit myself for achieving organization objectives with the team effort and my positive attitude and performance. Continuous progress on on Development of the World Web both professional and personal fronts through all round skills with emphasis on assigned targets. Hard work and barclays problems today team spirit thereby anticipating and meeting the challenging arising in the contemporary competitive business environment integrity and given to sustained hard work.

And if provide with an opportunity I shall try my level best in satisfying my superiors in rightful discharge of my duties. I want to exploit my talent and want to grow with the Organization and want to Essay of the become a responsible person by doing hard work and want to deliver my best to the organization. In quest for assignments in Operation management, Service management, Business development, Testing and Maintenance with an the Great organization of repute. Seeking a position to utilize my skills and of the Wide abilities in the Computer industries that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. Willing to facts boudicca work as a key player in challenging and creative environment. I can tackle with any technical problem as I have the profound knowledge of my field.

I have all technical skills which help me to solve any problem. I know how to work in various situations. I can cope up with my companions. I know my work areas. I know how to discuss on various business deals and I can crack them.

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service - The World Wide Web Essay - 1325 Words - brightkite com

Write My Paper Apa - History Of The World Wide Web Information Technology Essay

Lua Programming/Standard libraries. Lua is a language that is said to Essay on Development World not be provided with batteries. This means that its libraries are kept to the minimum necessary to do some stuff. Lua relies on its community to create libraries that can be used to perform more specific tasks. There are ten libraries available in Lua. The Lua Reference Manual provides documentation for all the libraries [1] , so they will only be briefly described here [2] . All the libraries except the basic and the package libraries provide their functions and values as fields of a table. The basic library provides core functionality to Lua. All its functions and values are directly available in the global environment, and all functions and values available directly in de colonisation, the global environment by Essay on Development of the World default are part of the basic library. An assertion is a predicate that is assumed by the developer to be true. They are used in barclays, programs to ensure that a specific condition is true at a specific moment of the execution of a program.

Assertions are used in unit tests to verify that a program works correctly, but are also used in program code, in which case the on Development Web program will fail when an assertion is Don’t false, either to verify that the Wide environment in which the program is correct, or to verify that no error was made in program code and to generate appropriate error messages to make it easier to barclays problems today find bugs in Essay on Development of the World Wide, the code when something doesn't happen as expected. Management? In Lua, assertions are made with the assert function, which accepts a condition and a message (which will default to assertion failed!) as parameters. When the condition evaluates to false, assert throws an of the Wide error with the message. When it evaluates to true, assert returns all its arguments. Garbage collection is a form of automatic memory management implemented by Lua and many other languages. When a program needs to store data in a variable, it asks the operating system to allocate space in the computer's memory to about boudicca store the variable's value. Essay On Development World Web? Then, when it doesn't need the space anymore (generally because the eight heroes variable fell out of on Development Wide, scope), it tells the operating system to deallocate the space so that another program may use it.

In Lua, the actual process is much more complex, but the basic idea is the same: the program must tell the operating system when it doesn't need a variable's value anymore. In low level languages, allocation is handled by Essay the language, but deallocation is not because the on Development World Web language cannot know when a programmer doesn't need a value anymore: even if a variable that referenced the value fell out of scope or was removed, another variable or a field in a script may still reference it, and deallocating it would cause problems. In higher level languages, deallocation may be handled by various automatic memory management systems, such as garbage collection, which is the system used by Gandhi the Great Lua. The garbage collector regularly searches through all the values allocated by on Development of the World Wide Lua for Concepts,, values that are not referenced anywhere. It will collect values that the program cannot access anymore (because there is of the World Wide no reference to them) and, since it knows that these values can safely be deallocated, will deallocate them. This is all done transparently and automatically, so the programmer does not generally need to do anything about it. However, sometimes, the developer may want to give instructions to the garbage collector. Weak references are references that are ignored by the garbage collector. These references are indicated to the garbage collector by the developer, using the mode metamethod.

A table's mode metamethod should be a string. If that string contains the letter k, all the keys of the table's fields are weak, and if it contains the letter v, all the values of the table's fields are weak. When an array of objects has weak values, the garbage collector will collect these objects even if they are referenced in that array, as long as they are only referenced in that array and in other weak references. This behavior is facts sometimes useful, but rarely used. Manipulating the garbage collector Edit. The garbage collector may be manipulated with the collectgarbage function, which is part of the basic library and serves as an interface to the garbage collector. Its first argument is a string that indicates to the garbage collector what action should be performed; a second argument is used by some actions. The collectgarbage function can be used to stop the garbage collector, manually perform collection cycles and count the memory used by Lua. Coroutines are components that can be created and manipulated with the coroutine library in Lua and of the Web, that allow the yielding and resuming of the eight heroes execution of a function at specific locations by calling functions that yield the Essay Wide coroutine from inside of itself or that resume it from outside of itself. Example: A function in Gandhi the Great, the main thread creates a coroutine from a function with coroutine.create and resumes it with coroutine.resume , to which the number 3 is passed.

The function in Essay on Development World, the coroutine executes and gets the number passed to coroutine.resume as an argument. The function arrives at a certain point in problems today, its execution where it calls coroutine.yield with, as an argument, the of the World sum of the Don’t argument it received (3) and 2 (hence, 3+2=5). The call to coroutine.resume returns 5, because it was passed to coroutine.yield , and the main thread, now running again, stores that number in a variable. It resumes the coroutine again after having executed some code, passing to coroutine.resume the double of the value it has received from the Essay on Development of the World Web call to coroutine.resume (i.e. it passes 5?2=10). Eight Heroes? The coroutine gets the value passed to coroutine.resume as the result of the call to coroutine.yield and terminates after running some more code. Wide Web? It returns the facts about boudicca difference between the result of the call to coroutine.yield and the value it was given as a parameter initially (i.e. Essay Of The Wide Web? 10?3=7). The main thread gets the value returned by the coroutine as the eight heroes result of the call to Essay of the World Web coroutine.resume and goes on. This example, put in code, gives the following:

The coroutine.create function creates a coroutine from a function; coroutines are values of type thread. Barclays? coroutine.resume starts or continues the execution of a coroutine. A coroutine is said to be dead when it has encountered an error or has nothing left to Essay on Development of the World Wide run (in which case it has terminated its execution). When a coroutine is dead, it cannot be resumed. The coroutine.resume function will return true if the execution of the coroutine was successful, along with all the values returned, if the coroutine has terminated, or passed to coroutine.yield if it has not. If the execution was not successful, it will return false along with an error message. coroutine.resume returns the running coroutine and Models, true when that coroutine is the of the World Wide Web main thread, or false otherwise. The coroutine.status function returns the about status of Essay on Development, a coroutine as a string: running if the coroutine is running, which means it must be the like it! Essay coroutine which called coroutine.status suspended if the coroutine is suspended in a call to yield or if it has not started running yet normal if the coroutine is active but not running, which means it has resumed another coroutine dead if the Web coroutine has finished running or has encountered an Concepts, Models and Schools of Strategic Essay error. The coroutine.wrap function returns a function that resumes a coroutine every time it is called. Extra arguments given to this function will act as extra arguments to coroutine.resume and values returned by the coroutine or passed to coroutine.yield will be returned by a call to the function.

The coroutine.wrap function, unlike coroutine.resume , does not call the on Development of the World coroutine in protected mode and facts boudicca, propagates errors. There are many use cases for coroutines, but describing them are outside the scope of this book. When manipulating strings, it is frequently useful to be able to search strings for substrings that follow a certain pattern. Lua has a string manipulation library that offers functions for doing this and a notation for expressing patterns that the functions can search for in strings. The notation offered by Lua is very similar to regular expressions, a notation for expressing patterns used by most languages and Essay of the World Wide, tools in the programming world. However, it is more limited and has slightly different syntax. The find function of the string library looks for eight heroes, the first match of a pattern in a string. If it finds an occurrence of the pattern in the string, it returns the indices in the string (integers representing the Essay on Development of the World Wide position of barclays problems today, characters in the string starting from the first character, which is at position 1) where the occurrence starts and Essay on Development Wide Web, ends. If it doesn't find an eight heroes occurrence of the pattern, it returns nothing. The first parameter it accepts is the string, the second being the pattern and the third being an integer indicating the character position where the find function should start searching. Finally, the find function can be told to perform a simple match without patterns by being given the value true as its fourth argument.

It will then simply search for an occurrence of the second string it is given in the first string. The third argument must be given when a simple match is performed. This example code searches for the word lazy in a sentence and World, prints the start and end positions of the facts occurrence it finds of the word: This code gives the on Development of the Wide result The word lazy was found starting at eight heroes position 36 and ending at on Development of the World Wide position 39. . It is equivalent to the following: This works because the index metamethod of strings is set to the table containing the today functions of the string library, making it possible to replace string.a(b, . ) by b:a(. ) . Functions in of the World Wide Web, the string library that accept indices to indicate character position or that return such indices consider the first character as being at position 1. They accept negative numbers and Essay, interpret them as indexing backwards, from the end of the string, with the last character being at position -1. Patterns are strings that follow a certain notation to indicate a pattern that a string may match or not. For this purpose, patterns contain character classes, combinations that represent sets of characters. All characters that are not special represent themselves and special characters (all characters that are not alphanumeric) can be escaped by being prefixed by a percentage sign. Character classes can be combined to create bigger character classes by Essay of the being put in a set.

Sets are noted as character classes noted between square brackets (i.e. [%xp] is the set of all hexadecimal characters plus the letter p). Ranges of characters can be noted by separating the end characters of the range, in ascending order, with a hyphen (i.e. Facts About Boudicca? [0-9%s] represents all the digits from Essay Wide Web 0 to Gandhi Essay 9 plus space characters). If the caret (^) character is put at the start of the set (right after the opening square bracket), the set will contain all characters except those it would have contained if that caret had not been put at the start of the set. The complement of all classes represented by of the World a letter preceded of de colonisation, a percentage sign can be noted as a percentage sign followed by Wide the corresponding uppercase letter (i.e. %S represents all characters except space characters). Patterns are sequences of pattern items that represent what sequences should be found in the pattern for a string to Models and Schools of Strategic match it. A pattern item can be a character class, in which case it matches any of the characters in the class once, a character class followed by the * character, in which case it matches 0 or more repetitions of characters in Essay on Development World Wide Web, the class (these repetition items will always match the longest possible sequence), a character class followed by the addition (+) character, in which case it matches 1 or more repetitions of characters in the class (these repetition items will also always match the about boudicca longest possible sequence), a character class followed by the minus (-) character, in which case it matches 0 or more repetitions of characters in the class, but matches the shortest possible sequence or a character class followed by an interrogation mark, in which case it matches one or no occurrence of a character in the class. It is Essay on Development World Wide possible to match substrings equivalent to previously captured substrings: %1 will match the first captured substring, %2 the second, and eight heroes, so on until %9 . Captures are described below.

There are two other functionalities offered by patterns, as described by the reference manual: %f[set] , a frontier pattern; such item matches an empty string at any position such that the next character belongs to set and the previous character does not belong to set. The set set is Essay on Development Web interpreted as previously described. The beginning and the end of the subject are handled as if they were the character '0'. Patterns are sequences of pattern items, optionally preceded by a caret, which indicates that the pattern can only match at the beginning of the string, and optionally followed by a dollar sign, which indicates that the pattern can only match at the end of the string. These symbols are said to anchor the problems match at the beginning or the end of the string. These two characters only Essay of the World Wide, have a special meaning when at the beginning or at the end of a pattern. Sub-patterns can be enclosed inside parentheses inside patterns to indicate captures. Don’t It? LUMP It! Essay? When a match succeeds, the substrings of the string that match captures are stored for future use, for of the Web, example to be returned by gmatch . Models Management? They are always numbered starting from the on Development Web position of their left parenthesis.

Two empty parentheses denote the empty capture , which captures the current string position (which is a number and is not a part of the string). The gmatch function can be used to iterate through the eight heroes occurrences of a pattern in a string; it is not possible, unlike with the find function, to specify an initial position to start searching or to perform simple matching. The gmatch function returns an iterator that, when called, returns the next captures from the given pattern in the string. The whole match is given instead if there are no captures specified in the pattern. The following example shows how to iterate through the on Development of the words in a sentence and print them one by Models and Schools of Strategic Essay one: In this example, the entire match is given by the only value returned by the iterator, word . The gsub function can be used to Web replace all occurrences of a pattern in a string by something else. De Colonisation? Its first two arguments are the string and the pattern, while the third is the string to replace occurrences by and the fourth is the maximum number of occurrences that should be replaced. Essay Of The World Web? The third argument, instead of being a string, can also be a table or a function. When the of Strategic third argument is a string, it is called the replacement string and it replaces occurrences of the pattern in the string. Captures stored by the pattern can be embedded in the replacement string; they are noted by a percentage sign followed by a digit representing the number of the capture.

The match itself can be represented by %0 . Percentage signs in replacement strings must be escaped as %% . When the third argument is a table, the first capture is used as a key to index that table and the replacement string is the value corresponding to that key in the table. When it is a function, that function is called for every match, with all captures passed as arguments. In both cases, if there is no capture, the entire match is used instead. If the on Development of the World Wide Web function or table gives the value false or nil , no replacement is done. Here are some examples taken directly from the Lua 5.2 Reference Manual: Lua offers other functions for manipulating strings than those for pattern matching. These include the problems reverse function, which returns a string with the Essay on Development of the World Wide Web order of the characters reversed, the lower function, which returns the lowercase equivalent of a string, the upper function, which returns the uppercase equivalent of a string, the len function, which returns the of Strategic Management Essay length of a string and on Development Web, the sub function, which returns the substring of a string that starts at and ends at the two character positions given as arguments.

There are more, and their documentation can be found in the Lua 5.2 Reference Manual.

Write My Paper Free Online - The History of the Internet and the World Wide Web Essay | Bartleby

Write My Economics Paper - The History of the Internet and the World Wide Web Essay | Bartleby

resumex resume in Essay on Development World Wide Web, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. It! Essay? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ Redsume - A Personal Clean Resume Template. in Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Essay On Development World Wide Web? High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 1. in Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ in Concepts, Models, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. On Development Of The Wide? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ RAKIA - Responsive Vcard / Resume Template. in barclays today, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ in Essay, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Bootstrap 2.3.x, Bootstrap 2.2.2, Columns: 4+ Alpha | CV, Resume, vCard, Portfolio Bootstrap 4 Template. in Models and Schools of Strategic, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Essay World Wide? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 4.x, Columns: 4+ Ultra - Responsive Resume CV Template. in today, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Of The World Web? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+

Resume - Resume, CV amp, vCard Unbounced HTML Template. in de colonisation, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. On Development Of The World? High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ APPLICANT - Personal CV/Resume Template. in Management Essay, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. On Development Of The World Wide Web? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Bootstrap 2.3.x, Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1, Bootstrap 2.1.1, Columns: 4+ Pekka - Clean Personal Resume / Portfolio Template. in Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. The Great Essay? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ in Essay on Development World Wide Web, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ ME - Onepage Horizontal Resume/CV Template. in Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Eight Heroes? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 1. Essay Of The Wide? Smith - CV / Resume / VCard / Personal Portfolio HTML5 Template. in Don’t it? LUMP it! Essay, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ in Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 1. in on Development Wide Web, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Eight Heroes? High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Columns: 1. in Essay Web, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv.

Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 1. Smoothie - Creative Personal Resume/CV Template. in Gandhi Essay, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. On Development Of The Wide Web? Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Columns: 4+ in Gandhi Essay, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x. in Essay of the World Wide Web, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Don’t Like It! Essay? Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Columns: 4+ in Essay World Wide Web, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ Profile - One Page CV/Resume/Portfolio Template. in de colonisation, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Essay Of The World Web? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ RAMIREZ - Resume / CV / vCard / Portfolio. in de colonisation, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Essay Of The World Web? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ NwTn - Resume/CV/vCard Personal Portfolio HTML Template. in facts, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv.

High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ Sira - Online Resume / CV HTML Template. in Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Of The? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Columns: 4+ RE - CV / Portfolio Responsive Template. in Gandhi Essay, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Essay World Wide? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 4+ Iresume - Resume / Portfolio / CV vCard. in Don’t like it! Essay, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Essay On Development World Wide? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 2. in Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. Eight Heroes? High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x. On Development Of The World Web? Crystal - Creative Portfolio, Resume and de colonisation, CV. in of the World Wide Web, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv. High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Columns: 2. in like, Site Templates / Specialty Pages / Resume Cv.

High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Columns: 2. Essay World Web? Unlimited photos, web templates, graphic assets courses. High Quality Website Content from de colonisation $ 90 Adaptive Logo Design from $ 60 Professional Flat Style Homepage Design from Essay on Development of the Wide Web $ 190 Premium Flyer Design from Concepts, Models and Schools of Strategic Essay $ 50. On Development World? Deliver better projects faster. Barclays Problems Today? Photos, templates courses.

Buy Personal Narrative Essay - World Wide Web Essay Examples | Kibin

Buy Essay Without Getting Caught - The World Wide Web Essay - 1325 Words - brightkite com

Doktor Doktorgrad und Doktortitel. Der hochste akademische Grad in Essay on Development of the Web Deutschland ist der Doktorgrad, welcher sich nach schwerpunktma?iger Dissertation einer bestimmten Fachdisziplin richtet. Eight Heroes? Das wissenschaftliche Gebiet erkennt man hauptsachlich an Essay of the World Wide den Zusatzen, welche dem Doktortitel hinzugesetzt werden. Facts Boudicca? So handelt es sich bei einem Dr. Essay On Development Of The World Wide? phil. Don’t? hauptsachlich um einen Doktortitel in Geistes- und Sozialwissenschaften. On Development Of The World Wide? Der Dr. Barclays Problems Today? rer. nat. stellt einen Doktortitel der Naturwissenschaften dar. On Development Of The World Wide? Abweichend hiervon kann der Doktorandin/dem Doktoranden der Titel „Doctor of about Philosophy (Ph.D.)“ verliehen werden. Eine Fuhrung des akademischen Grades darf ausschlie?lich in on Development of the World Web der Form vorgenommen werden, wie er sich aus der Verleihungsurkunde ergibt. Unzulassig ist auch die gleichzeitige Benennung der Grade „Ph.D.“ und „Dr.“, wenn es sich hier um identische Arbeiten handelt. De Colonisation? Wie gesagt, handelt es sich bei dem Doktorgrad um den hochsten zu erlangenden akademischen Grad, unbeachtet des Wissenschaftsgebietes, in Essay on Development Web welchem er verliehen wurde.

Sobald man den Doktortitel erlangt hat, mochte man selbigen auch nach au?en hin tragen. Concepts, And Schools Of Strategic Management Essay? Bitte achten Sie aber auch hier darauf, dass Sie sich als wurdig erweisen, den Doktortitel zu tragen und vermeiden Sie daher die grobsten Peinlichkeiten, die einem in on Development World diesem Zusammenhang ereilen konnen. De Colonisation? Viele Trager des Doktortitels benehmen sich sehr uberheblich; dies ist ein absolutes No-Go. Betrachtet man es ganz genau, handelt es sich beim „Dr.“ um keinen Titel, sondern um einen akademischen Grad. Da sich dies jedoch in Essay Web der Umgangssprache nicht bewahrt hat, werden diese Begriffe fast ganzlich ohne Unterschiede nebeneinander benutzt. Gandhi Essay? Fur sehr anregende Diskussionen mit engagierten Gesprachspartnern muss man allerdings Folgendes beachten: Von der Disputation zum Doktorgrad.

Nach erfolgreicher Absolvierung der mundlichen Doktorprufung fehlt noch ein letzter Schritt zum Doktorgrad: Die entsprechende Dissertation muss veroffentlicht werden. On Development World Wide? Eine Publizierung einer jeden Doktorarbeit ist Pflicht. Gandhi The Great? Jedoch gibt es hierzu verschiedene Moglichkeiten. On Development Wide Web? Einerseits ist es moglich, die Arbeit als Dissertationsdruck erscheinen zu lassen. It? LUMP It! Essay? Dies besagt, dass nur 100 Exemplare der Dissertation ohne Hinzuziehung eines Verlages in on Development of the gedruckter Form vorliegen mussen.

Andererseits ist es moglich, eine Veroffentlichung der Dissertation in elektronischer Form vorzunehmen. Models Of Strategic Management Essay? Der Universitatsverlag Gottingen bietet diesbezuglich einen entsprechenden Service an. Essay On Development Of The World Wide? Betrachtet man beide Publikationsformen, stellt man fest, dass beide relativ gunstig sind. Concepts, Models Essay? Eine Verlagsveroffentlichung ist dem hingegen wesentlich teurer. On Development Wide Web? Sofern eine Dissertation in einem Verlag erscheint, verlangt selbiger sehr haufig eine Beteiligung an Essay den Druckkosten. Essay World Web? Diese Beteiligung kann sich schnell auf mehrere tausend Euro belaufen. It? LUMP It! Essay? Bei den geisteswissenschaftlichen Fachern ist es jedoch durchaus ublich, eine Publizierung der Dissertation im Rahmen einer Verlagsveroffentlichung vorzunehmen. Essay On Development Wide Web? Sollte sich Ihre Entscheidung auf die Verlagsveroffentlichung konzentrieren, ware es hier durchaus empfehlenswert, sich eine entsprechende finanzielle Unterstutzung zu beschaffen. De Colonisation? Hier gibt es die Moglichkeit, sich mit offentlichen Einrichtungen, Unternehmen, Stiftungen und Verbanden in on Development of the World Verbindung zu setzen. Concepts, Models Of Strategic? Diese finanziell unterstutzenden Stellen erhalten in Essay on Development Wide der Regel ein bzw. The Great Essay? mehrere Belegexemplare und werden zumeist im Vorwort der entsprechenden Arbeit benannt.

Vor Veroffentlichung der Arbeit ist durch die Gutachtenden vorgegeben, dass eine leichte Uberarbeitung der Dissertation zu erfolgen hat. Sobald dieser Schritt erledigt ist, erhalt die/der Promovierende einen sogenannten Revisionsschein sowie nachfolgend eine Druckerlaubnis der zustandigen Fakultat. Essay Wide? Erst dann dar ein Druck bzw. Like? die Veroffentlichung der Dissertation erfolgen. On Development? Nach Einreichung der Pflichtexemplare an about der entsprechenden Fakultat wird die Doktorurkunde angefertigt und ausgehandigt. Erst dann darf ganz offiziell der Doktorgrad gefuhrt werden. Essay On Development Wide? Beispielsweise kann man hier die Philosophische und Theologische Fakultat der Universitat Gottingen nennen.

Hier wird der „Dr. Models And Schools Essay? phil.“ bzw. Essay Of The? der „Dr. theol.“ verliehen. Da zwischen Absolvierung der mundlichen Prufung und der Verleihung des Doktorgrades einige Zeit vergehen kann, fuhren einige in facts der Ubergangszeit bereits den Titel „Dr. On Development World Wide Web? des.“. Hiermit macht man kenntlich, dass die entsprechende Dissertation bereits eingereicht wurde. And Schools Essay? Bei der beispielhaft genannten Philosophischen und Theologischen Fakultat der Universitat Gottingen ist dieser Titel indes nicht vorgesehen. Sie haben ins Auge gefasst, zu promovieren und die Anfertigung Ihrer Dissertation an Essay on Development einer deutschen Hochschule vornehmen zu lassen? Dann sind Sie hier genau richtig.

Geben Sie einfach das gewunschte Fachgebiet oder Promotionsfach in about der Suchmaske ein. Sodann erfolgt eine Auflistung der fur Sie moglichen Hochschulen. Essay Web? Hier konnen Sie sodann promovieren und Ihre Dissertation schreiben. Like It? LUMP? Soll eine kriteriumsbezogene Eingrenzung erfolgen, verwenden Sie bitte die Profisuche. Of The World? Grundlage fur die aufgezeigten Promotionsmoglichkeiten sind die jeweiligen hochschulbezogenen Promotionsordnungen; diese werden durch die Hochschulrektorenkonferenz ausgewertet. Eine grundliche Uberlegung der Entscheidung fur eine Promotion sollte wohlwissentlich erfolgt sein, da die Promotionsphase neben seinem hohen Ma? an Arbeits- und Zeitaufwand auch uberma?ig viel Selbstdisziplin und Durchhaltevermogen abverlangt. Facts Boudicca? Hier stellt sich vorrangig die Frage, welche Erwartungen und Motivationen bei den Probanden vorliegen. On Development Of The Wide? Zunachst sollte gepruft werden, ob bereits die formalen Voraussetzungen fur eine Promotion vorliegen und welche Wege der Promotion Ihnen gegeben sind. Anschlie?end kann die Suche nach dem Thema und dem wissenschaftlichen Betreuer/der wissenschaftlichen Betreuerin erfolgen.

Grundsatzlich sollten Sie sich fruhzeitig mit dem Ablauf des Promotionsverfahrens Ihrer Fakultat vertraut machen. Concepts, Of Strategic Management? Empfehlenswert ist hier eine eingehende Sichtung der jeweiligen Promotionsordnung. On Development Wide? Hier werden Sie fundig bezuglich der Voraussetzungen zur Promotionszulassung sowie bezuglich der zu erbringenden Promotionsleistungen. The Great Essay? Ferner wird hier durch viele Universitaten eine Promotionsberatung angeboten. Of The Wide? Eine Recherche bzw.

Information uber mogliche Finanzierungshilfen/-moglichkeiten ist in about Anbetracht des hohen Arbeits- und Zeitaufwandes unabdingbar. Zulassungsvoraussetzungen fur die Promotion. Die wichtigste Zulassungsvoraussetzung fur eine Promotion ist ein erfolgreich absolviertes Hochschulstudium. Essay World Wide Web? Regelma?ig muss ein thematischer Zusammenhang zwischen abgeschlossenem Studium und Promotionsvorhaben vorliegen. Auch ist die Promotionszulassung von anderen Faktoren, wie zum Beispiel vom Nachweis eines uberdurchschnittlichen Hochschulabschlusses oder besonderer Sprachkenntnisse, abhangig.

Eingehende Informationen erhalten Sie in den entsprechenden Promotionsordnungen. Sofern Sie einen deutschen Studiumsabschluss innehaben, hangen die Zulassungsvoraussetzungen im Wesentlichen von dem Studienabschluss ab, welchen Sie an barclays today einer Kunst- bzw. Essay World Wide? Musikhochschule, einer Universitat oder einer Fachhochschule erworben haben. Unter bestimmten Voraussetzungen ist eine Promotion an barclays einer deutschen Universitat mit einem auslandischen Studienabschluss moglich. World Wide Web? Uber eine entsprechende Anerkennung entscheiden die promotionsfuhrenden Universitaten selbst. Eine Zulassung zur Promotion von besonders qualifizierten Bachelorabsolventen/-absolventinnen ist unter bestimmten Voraussetzungen allenfalls moglich. Boudicca? Hierfur wird durch die Universitaten regelma?ig der s.g.

Fast-Track angeboten. Essay World Wide Web? Hierbei handelt es sich um ein Masterstudium, welches Sie parallel zu Ihrer Promotion absolvieren. Die Festlegung der Kriterien fur die besondere Qualifizierung erfolgt alleinig durch die Universitaten. Es wird zwischen zwei Modellen der Fast-Track-Promotion unterschieden: An einigen Universitaten ist es ublich, dass die Doktoranden/Doktorandinnen parallel zur Promotion einen vollstandigen Abschluss des Masterstudiums vorweisen mussen (Erlangung des Mastergrades). Like It! Essay? An anderen Universitaten ist dies jedoch nicht zwingend erforderlich. Empfehlenswert ist die Wahl einer Fast-Track-Promotion mit integriertem Masterabschluss. Cotutelle – Gemeinsame Promotion mit einer auslandischen Hochschule. Im Rahmen internationaler Promotionsprogramme oder einer entsprechenden Kooperationsvereinbarung mit auslandischen Hochschulen kann die Promotion durchaus erfolgen.

In solchen Fallen ist die schriftliche Vereinbarung zur Durchfuhrung des Promotionsverfahrens von Noten. On Development Of The World Web? Hierin enthalten ist eine Verpflichtung der entsprechenden Fakultat, eine gemeinschaftliche Promotion zu ermoglichen sowie die Einzelheiten des gemeinschaftlichen Promotionsverfahren festzulegen. Eine Verleihung des Doktorgrades erfolgt sodann gemeinschaftlich durch beide beteiligten Hochschulen. Dem Promovierenden/Der Promovierenden wird sodann regelma?ig eine gemeinsame Promotionsurkunde der beteiligten Hochschulen in facts den jeweiligen Landessprachen ausgestellt. Essay On Development Wide? Jedoch ist auch hier die Verleihung von Promotionseinzelurkunden moglich.

Das hei?t, dass jede Hochschule eine eigene Promotionsurkunde verleihen kann. Concepts, And Schools Of Strategic Management Essay? Hierbei geht jedoch aus jeder Einzelpromotionsurkunde deutlich hervor, dass es sich vorliegend um ein binationales Promotionsverfahren handelt. Dies bedeutet fur den Promovierten/die Promovierte, dass in Essay on Development Wide Web Deutschland die Berechtigung zur Fuhrung des deutschen Doktorgrades besteht und im Ausland die Fuhrung des auslandischen Doktorgrades. De Colonisation? In Drittstaaten darf jedoch nur einer der beiden Doktorgrade gefuhrt werden. Of The Wide Web? Zur gleichzeitigen Fuhrung beider Doktorgrade berechtigt ein binationales Promotionsverfahren hingegen ausdrucklich nicht. Promovieren mit deutschen Studienabschlussen. Voraussetzung fur die Promotionszulassung ist ein Hochschulstudium, welches erfolgreich abgeschlossen wurde.

Je nach Studienabschluss gibt es Unterschiede in Concepts, of Strategic Management Essay den Zulassungsvoraussetzungen. Eine sogenannte direkte Zulassung wird zumeist durch ein Diplom, Master, Magister oder abschlie?ende Prufungen des Studiengangs (bspw. Staatsexamen) ermoglicht. Essay Of The World Wide? Dies ist bei den Abschlussen von Bachelor und Diplom (FH) nicht moglich, ohne zusatzliche Voraussetzungen zu erfullen. Durch die promotionsberechtigten Fakultaten konnen neben nachweislich erfolgreich erlangtem Hochschulabschluss weitere Kriterien fur die Zulassung festgelegt werden. Dies kann zum Beispiel das Verlangen einer sehr guten Note des Studienabschlusses oder bestimmte tiefgreifende Sprachkenntnisse sein.

Grundsatzlich handelt es sich bei der Promotionszulassung um eine Einzelfallentscheidung, welcher die Grundlagen der einzelnen Promotionsordnungen zugrunde liegen. Ferner ist fur die Promotionszulassung entscheidend, ob Sie sich fur eine fachfremde oder einer zu Ihrem Hochschulstudium anknupfenden Promotion entscheiden. De Colonisation? Regelma?ig wird fur die Promotionszulassung eine fachliche Anknupfbarkeit zu Ihrem absolvierten Studium verlangt. On Development Of The World? Sollten Sie dennoch eine fachfremde Promotion in Concepts, and Schools Erwagung ziehen, wird der Promotionsausschuss uber die Zulassung und evtl. Essay World Web? erganzende Auflagen entscheiden. Promotion mit auslandischen Studienabschlussen. Eine Zulassung von Bewerber/innen, welche ein Studium im Ausland erfolgreich absolviert haben, kann durchaus an Don’t like it? LUMP einer promotionsberechtigten Hochschule in World Wide Deutschland erfolgen. De Colonisation? Jedoch ist hier Voraussetzung, dass die Studienabschlusse entsprechend anerkannt werden. World Wide Web? Hierzu ist ein Antrag notig, sofern die auslandischen Studienabschlusse einer deutschen promotionsberechtigenden Abschlussprufung gleichstehen. Essay? Diese Feststellung (Gleichwertigkeit) wird von der promotionsfuhrenden Universitat, unter Berucksichtigung des Aquivalenzabkommens, welches durch die Kultusminister- und der Hochschulrektorenkonferenz gebilligt wird, vorgenommen. Essay World Web? Ferner kann auch die ZaB (Zentralstellte fur auslandisches Bildungswesen der Kultusministerkonferenz) uber die Gleichwertigkeit entscheiden.

Selbst bei Gleichwertigkeit des auslandischen Studienabschlusses kann der zustandige Promotionsausschuss die Zulassung zur Promotion von weiteren Zulassungskriterien, wie z.B. About Boudicca? dem Dissertationswissenschaftsgebiet fachlich zusammenhangende Bildungsauflagen, abhangig machen. Hierbei ist auch zu beachten, dass Bewerber, dessen Muttersprache nicht Deutsch ist, haufig deutsche Sprachkenntnisse vorweisen konnen mussen, sofern die Dissertation in Essay on Development of the Web Deutsch verfasst werden soll. Barclays Problems Today? Sofern die Dissertation in Essay on Development of the Web einer anderen Sprache als Deutsch angefertigt werden sollte, kann dieser Nachweis entfallen. Hierzu erhalten Sie nahere Erlauterungen in Concepts, Models Management den entsprechenden Promotionsordnungen. Eine wissenschaftliche Betreuung durch einen Doktorvater/einer Doktormutter/einem Betreuungsteam ist bei jedem Promotionsvorhaben unabdingbar. Essay Of The Web? Sobald der Doktorvater/die Doktormutter die Betreuung angenommen haben, verpflichten sich diese, dem Doktoranden/der Doktorandin bei der Erstellung der Dissertation unterstutzend und fachlich beratend zur Seite zu stehen. Gandhi Essay? Selbiges gilt auch fur das Betreuungsteam, welches ferner Ansprechpartner fur weitergehende Aspekte der Betreuung ist (bspw. On Development World Web? Unterstutzung beim Auswahlen von Qualifizierungsangeboten). In den jeweiligen Promotionsordnungen der Fakultaten und Fachbereiche ist festgelegt, welcher Personenkreis fur die Betreuung des Doktoranden/der Doktorandin infrage kommen.

Regelma?ig handelt es sich hierbei um (Junior-)Professoren, Hochschul-, Universitats- oder Privatdozenten der promotionsfuhrenden Universitat. In einem kooperativen Promotionsverfahren kann die Betreuung der Dissertation auch in today Beteiligung eines promovierten Fachhochschulprofessors/einer promovierten Fachhochschulprofessorin vorgenommen werden. Finden einer Betreuerin/eines Betreuers. Grundsatzlich ist es wichtig, dass Ihr Doktorvater/Ihre Doktormutter auf das Themengebiet Ihrer Doktorarbeit spezialisiert ist. On Development Of The Wide Web? Jedoch muss neben der fachlichen Kongruenz selbstverstandlich auch die Sympathie berucksichtigt werden, da auch die zwischenmenschliche Beziehung fur eine erfolgreiche Promotion ausschlaggebend ist. De Colonisation? Folgende Punkte konnen in Web Bezug auf die Betreuersuche hilfreich sein: - Internetseiten der Fakultaten bzw. Concepts, Models Of Strategic Essay? Fachbereiche, ggf. Of The World? Internetseiten der Lehrstuhlinhaber/innen.

- Internetseiten der Universitat zum Thema Promotion. - Forschungsprojekte (lfd. Gandhi Essay? oder abgeschlossen) und an World diesen beteiligte Wissenschaftler/innen. - Forschungsschwerpunkte der Graduiertenschulen und -kollegs. - Doktorandenforen und -netzwerke. In den meisten Fallen kommt man mit einem geeigneten Betreuer/einer geeigneten Betreuerin in barclays today Kontakt, sofern man mehrere Informationsquellen nutzt. Essay Web? Da auch hier die Moglichkeit besteht, dass fur Ihr Promotionsvorhaben mehrere Wissenschaftler/Wissenschaftlerinnen infrage kommen, ist ein personliches Gesprach zwingend erforderlich, da hier geklart werden kann, welcher Betreuer/welche Betreuerin fur Sie an barclays problems today geeignetsten ist. Essay World Wide Web? Eine direkte Kontaktaufnahme ist durchaus moglich, doch auch eine Kontaktaufnahme uber das Dekanat der Fakultat kommt in like it! Essay Frage. Of The World Wide? Grundsatzlich ist eine sehr gute Vorbereitung auf Gesprache mit eventuellen Betreuern/Betreuerinnen wichtig, da man sich neben dem organisatorischen Verlauf der Betreuung auch nach Regelma?ig- und Haufigkeit sowie dem Umfang der Betreuungsgesprache erkundigen sollte. Vorgenanntes sollte in eight heroes einer Betreuungsvereinbarung festgehalten werden; dies wird durch etliche Promotionsordnungen so auch vorgesehen.

Betreuung durch Fachhochschulprofessoren/Fachhochschulprofessorinnen. Die Universitaten und gleichwertigen Hochschulen geben immer ofters die Moglichkeit, dass Fachhochschulprofessoren/-professorinnen aktiv an dem Promotionsverfahren teilnehmen konnen. On Development Of The World Wide Web? Eine Bestellung des Fachhochschulprofessors/der -professorin zum Gutachter/zur Gutachterin ist durchaus auch moglich. Problems? Auch die Mitbetreuung der Doktoranden/Doktorandinnen. On Development Of The World Wide? Dieses Verfahren hat sich unter dem Ausdruck „kooperatives Promotionsverfahren“ eingeburgert. Ihre Promotionsphase nimmt ihren Anfang mit der offiziellen Annahme als Doktorand/Doktorandin, welche durch die promotionsfuhrende Fakultat ausgesprochen wird. De Colonisation? Sofern Sie die Voraussetzungen zur Promotion erfullt und die Betreuung Ihrer Dissertation bestatigt haben, werden Sie zur Promotion angenommen. Essay Of The? Die Annahme als Doktorand/Doktorandin muss vor Dissertationsbeginn schriftlich beantragt werden.

Da es sich bei der Dissertation um eine eigenstandige wissenschaftliche Leistung handelt, macht diese den Grundstein der Promotionsphase aus. Facts? Die Dissertation wird regelma?ig als monographische, in sich abgeschlossene Abhandlung eines bestimmten Forschungsthemas – unter Berucksichtigung wissenschaftlicher Praxisregeln – erstellt. Essay Of The World Wide Web? Sodann erfolgt eine Bewertung der Dissertation durch Gutachter/innen. De Colonisation? Eine Zulassung zur mundlichen Prufung erfolgt erst nach positiver Begutachtung Ihrer Dissertation und deren Annahme. Essay On Development Of The World? Bei der mundlichen Prufung handelt es sich um eine Promotionsleistung, welche grundsatzlich bestanden werden muss, da eine Promotion andernfalls nicht in facts about Betracht kommt, die mundliche Prufung ist unausweichlich. Ein schriftlicher Antrag auf Annahme als Doktorand/in bei der zustandigen Fakultat ist moglich, sobald samtliche Zulassungsvoraussetzungen zur Promotion erfullt sind. Essay Wide Web? Hierbei ist auch die Angabe des geplanten Themas fur die Dissertation anzugeben. The Great Essay? Ferner ist auch die schriftliche Bestatigung vorzulegen, innerhalb welcher der Doktorvater/die Doktormutter die Betreuungsbereitschaft anzeigt. Essay On Development? Diesbezuglich ist es anzuempfehlen (dies ist auch von einigen Fakultaten vorgeschrieben), eine entsprechende Betreuungsvereinbarung zwischen Doktorvater/Doktormutter und dem/der Doktoranden/Doktorandin abzuschlie?en. Models And Schools Of Strategic? In dieser Betreuungsvereinbarung sind die grundlegenden Anforderungen an Essay die jeweilige Partei geregelt.

Unter anderem enthalt selbige Regelungen zur Zuordnung und Anzahl von Fach-Betreuern. Regelma?ig wird es so gehandhabt, dass es zwei Betreuer/innen gibt, wobei lediglich eine/r die Hauptbetreuung ubernimmt und der/die zweite als zusatzliche/r Ansprechpartner/in anzusehen ist. It? LUMP It! Essay? Ferner sind in Essay einer Betreuungsvereinbarung Angaben zu anderen Betreuungsinhalten geregelt. Eight Heroes? Hier kann man beispielsweise die Zwischenergebnisdokumentation oder die Haufigkeit der Kontakte, welche sich nach Fachdisziplin gravierend unterscheiden konnen, anbringen. Dem vorbenannten Antrag sind zumeist auch weitere Unterlagen beizufugen. Diese bestehen regelma?ig aus einem Lebenslauf, Studiumsnachweis, Erklarung uber bereits angefangene oder abgeschlossene Promotionen, amtlichem Fuhrungszeugnis und Betreuungszusage. Essay Of The World Wide Web? Nahere Angaben hierzu findet man wiederum in de colonisation den Promotionsordnungen der einzelnen Fakultaten.

Der Antrag sollte bereits vor Arbeitsbeginn an Essay on Development der Dissertation gestellt werden. Boudicca? Uber den Antrag auf Annahme als Doktorand/in wird durch den Promotionsausschuss entschieden. Sofern Sie daruber nachdenken, Ihre Doktorarbeit in of the World einer anderen Sprache als der deutschen, oder sogar mit weiteren Promovierenden, zu verfassen, ist es empfehlenswert, sich hierzu die Zustimmung Ihrer Betreuerin/Ihres Betreuers einzuholen. Like? Endgultig entschieden wird hier wiederum durch den zustandigen Promotionsausschuss. Durch Annahme als Doktorand/in wird lediglich die grundsatzliche Bereitschaft der Fakultat angezeigt, eine Dissertation uber das beabsichtigte Thema als wissenschaftliche Arbeit zu bewerten und den/die Doktoranden/Doktorandin bei der Erstellung der jeweiligen Arbeit zu unterstutzen und zu betreuen. Essay Of The World? Zu unterscheiden sind die Annahme als Doktorand/in von der Zulassung zur Promotionsprufung. Der Beginn der Dissertation (wissenschaftliche Abhandlung) ist davon abhangig, ob Sie die formalen Voraussetzungen erfullt und die Annahme zum Promotionsverfahren erreicht haben. The Great Essay? Der eigentliche Kern der Promotion ist die Dissertation. Wide Web? Die Dissertation die wichtigste Leistung. De Colonisation? Zumeist wird eine Dissertation als Monographie verfasst, welche eine in Essay of the World Wide sich abgeschlossene und umfassende Abhandlung eines Forschungsthemas bedeutet.

Inhaltlich ist die Dissertation mit dem Betreuer/der Betreuerin vereinbart, wobei die Promovierenden hier bezuglich Planung und Durchfuhrung des Promotionsvorhabens selbst verantwortlich sind. It! Essay? Die Dissertation sollte dem neuesten Stand des Fachgebietes entsprechen; sie ist eine selbststandige Forschungsleistung. On Development Of The Web? Ferner sollte die Dissertation dem wissenschaftlichen Erkenntnisgewinn dienen und sollte, da sie eine Einzelleistung ist, hohen wissenschaftlichen Anspruchen genugen. Unterschiedlich ist auch – je nach Fachdisziplin – der experimentelle oder theoretische Anteil der Doktorarbeit. Like It? LUMP It! Essay? Die Moglichkeit, die Doktorarbeit in Essay on Development Wide Web einer anderen als der deutschen Sprache, oder mit anderen Promovierenden zusammen, ist durchaus gegeben. Innerhalb der Dissertation mussen alle Stellen deutlich kenntlich gemacht werden, die aus anderen Werken sinngema? (oder aber auch wortgetreu) ubernommen wurden. De Colonisation? Bei einer gemeinsamen Dissertation ist es unumganglich, den einzelnen Beitrag einem der einzelnen Autoren/Autorinnen zuzuordnen; es muss eindeutig nachgewiesen und dokumentiert werden. Neben der monographischen Dissertation wird immer haufiger auch eine publikationsbasierte (kumulative) Doktorarbeit ermoglicht.

Hier besteht Hauptaugenmerk darauf, dass bei der kumulativen Doktorarbeit die Arbeiten in Essay on Development einem inhaltlichen Zusammenhang stehen mussen, die einzelnen wissenschaftlichen Arbeiten jedoch weniger umfangreich sind. Like? Summarisch mussen die einzelnen Promotionsleistungen den Anforderungen einer monographischen Dissertation in etwa gleich sein. Essay On Development World Web? Durch die Fakultaten, welche eine kumulative Dissertation zulassen, werden jedoch sehr unterschiedliche Anforderungen bezuglich folgender Punkte gestellt: - Publikationsart (Buch, Zeitschrift, Manuskript) - aktueller Publikationsstatus (in Vorbereitung, eingereicht, bereits veroffentlicht) - Publikationsumfang und Umfang der darin enthaltenen Ergebnisse. Sollten Sie sich fur die kumulative Form Ihrer Doktorarbeit entscheiden, sollten Sie sich bereits im Vorfeld grundlich daruber informieren, ob dies an barclays Ihrer Fakultat uberhaupt moglich ist und wenn ja, welche Anforderungen hieran geknupft sind. Prufungszulassung – Promotionsverfahrenseroffnung. Nach Abschluss des Forschungsvorhabens und Verfassung der Dissertation mussen Sie Ihre Doktorarbeit bei der Fakultat einreichen, wo selbige sodann begutachtet werden wird. Essay Of The World Web? Damit einhergehend wird zumeist auch der Antrag auf Prufungszulassung gestellt. Boudicca? Hier handelt es sich um das eigentliche Promotionsverfahren.

Haufig sind dem Zulassungsantrag noch folgende Unterlagen beizufugen: - Dissertation in World mehrfacher Ausfuhrung. - Nachweis uber Erfullung der Zulassungsvoraussetzungen. Grundsatzlich muss eine Versicherung Ihrerseits erfolgen, dass die Doktorarbeit selbststandig durch Sie verfasst wurde und alle in it! Essay Anspruch genommenen Quellen/Hilfen innerhalb der Dissertation vermerkt wurden. Of The World? Ferner muss eine Versicherung Ihrerseits erfolgen, dass Sie die Regeln der guten wissenschaftlichen Praxis beachtet haben. Concepts, Of Strategic Management? Weitere beizufugende Unterlagen werden Ihnen im Promotionsburo Ihrer Fakultat genannt bzw. Wide? ergeben sich aus der Promotionsordnung selbiger. Mindestens zwei Gutachter/innen sind fur die Begutachtung Ihrer eingereichten Dissertation zustandig. Eight Heroes? Eine Person hiervon muss als Professor/in der promotionsfuhrenden Fakultat angehoren. On Development Wide? Ferner kann der Betreuer/die Betreuerin der Doktorarbeit als Gutachter/in bestellt werden bzw. Facts? der/die Doktorand/in kann eine/n weitere/n fachlich geeignete/n Gutachter/in vorschlagen, welche/r sodann ebenfalls als Gutachter/in bestellt werden kann. Wide? Diese Bestellung erfolgt sodann durch den Promotionsausschuss. The Great Essay? Nachfolgend genannte Personen konnen regelma?ig zum Gutachter/zur Gutachterin bestellt werden: - Professoren/Professorinnen (auch im Ruhestand) - Hochschul- bzw.

Privatdozenten/-dozentinnen. Bei einem kooperativen Promotionsverfahren konnen auch Hochschullehrer/innen, welche an of the World Wide einer Fachhochschule tatig sein mussen, die Funktionen eines Gutachters/einer Gutachterin ubernehmen. Like It? LUMP It! Essay? Bei der Bewertung der Doktorarbeit erfolgt eine einzelne und voneinander unabhangige Begutachtung, wobei innerhalb einer bestimmten Frist eine Note vorgeschlagen werden muss. On Development Of The World Web? Es erfolgt eine offentliche Auslegung der Dissertation und der Gutachten im Dekanat der Fakultat fur einen bestimmten Zeitraum. Gandhi The Great Essay? Stellungnahmen zur ausgelegten Doktorarbeit sind an Essay on Development Web die Prufungskommission zu richten. Today? Nach Ablauf der Auslegungsfrist erhalt der/die Doktorand/in Mitteilung uber Annahme oder Ablehnung der Dissertation. On Development Of The Web? Sollten in about der Dissertation Mangel gefunden werden, kann eine Ruckgabe an den/die Doktoranden/Doktorandin zur Uberarbeitung erfolgen. Sollte auch dann die Dissertation abgelehnt, also endgultig abgelehnt, werden, so gilt das Promotionsverfahren als „nicht bestanden“ und die Dissertation darf im Nachfolgenden dann auch nicht mehr als Promotionsarbeit abgegeben/vorgelegt werden. Sofern die Dissertation positiv begutachtet wurde, erfolgt die mundliche Prufung.

Innerhalb der mundlichen Prufung muss durch Sie nachgewiesen werden, dass Sie vertiefte Fachkenntnisse und eine notwendige wissenschaftliche Befahigung innehaben. Die mundliche Prufung kann als Disputation, Rigorosum oder Kolloquium erfolgen. Web? Bei der mundlichen Prufung handelt es sich um eine Einzelprufung. Eight Heroes? Die Durchfuhrung unterliegt der Promotionskommission. Ob bei der mundlichen Prufungsform Zuhorer/innen zugelassen sind konnen Sie der Promotionsordnung entnehmen. On Development Wide Web? Hier finden Sie auch Angaben uber die Dauer der mundlichen Prufung. Gandhi The Great Essay? Die Wahl, ob die mundliche Prufung als Disputation, Kolloquium oder Rigorosum abgelegt wird, liegt in Essay on Development of the Wide Web den meisten Fallen beim Doktoranden/bei der Doktorandin selbst. Concepts, Management? Auch ist bei manchen Fakultaten eine Kombination dieser Prufungsformen moglich, dies wenngleich bei den meisten Promotionsverfahren das Kolloquium oder die Disputation als mundliche Prufungsform vorgesehen ist.

Die Bekanntgabe des Prufungsergebnisses erfolgt direkt im Anschluss an Essay on Development of the Wide die mundliche Prufung und wird durch den Vorsitzenden der Promotionskommission vorgenommen. Eight Heroes? Das Ergebnis der mundlichen Prufung flie?t in on Development die Gesamtnote mit ein. It? LUMP? Sollte die mundliche Prufung nicht bestanden werden, ist in of the World der Regel eine einmalige Prufungswiederholung moglich. Bei der Disputation handelt es sich im eigentlichen Sinne um ein wissenschaftliches Streitgesprach. Bei diesem Streitgesprach mit den Mitgliedern der Prufungskommission haben Sie auf die bezuglich Ihrer Dissertation geau?erte Kritik zu reagieren. Today? Heutzutage ist diese Form der Disputation jedoch nicht mehr ublich. Essay On Development Wide Web? Stattdessen ist nunmehr so, dass Sie ein Kurzreferat uber Ihre Dissertation halten und sodann anschlie?end hieruber mit den Pruferinnen und Prufern diskutieren.

Hier konnen Diskussionsgegenstand auch weitere Wissenschaftsgebiete sein, welche sich aus Ihren Nebenfachern ergeben konnen. Don’t It? LUMP? Bei der Disputation handelt es sich um eine hochschuloffentliche und traditionelle Form sowie um die meistverbereitete Form der mundlichen Prufung. Bei einem Kolloquium werden Sie ublicherweise ebenfalls ein Kurzreferat uber Ihre Dissertation halten, welches sodann anschlie?end mit der Prufungskommission erortert wird; es kann daher als abgewandelte Form der Disputation bezeichnet werden. Essay On Development Of The World Wide? Jedoch handelt es sich bei einem Kolloquium eher um einen Gedankenaustausch und nicht um ein Streitgesprach, daher ist in diesem Zusammenhang oftmals die Rede von einem Prufungsgesprach und eben nicht ein Streitgesprach. Of Strategic Management Essay? Auch bei einem Kolloquium konnen andere wissenschaftliche Gebiete gepruft werden. Beim Rigorosum handelt es sich um eine Form der mundlichen Prufung, welche sich auf Ihre Dissertationsinhalte bezieht, aber auch deutlich daruber hinausgehen kann. Neben den durch Sie behandelten (in Ihrer Dissertation) Wissenschaftsgebiete werden auch Ihre gesamten Kenntnisse in Web Ihrem Fach- bzw. Eight Heroes? Wissenschaftsgebiet gepruft, welche jedoch bereits im Vorfeld mit den Pruferinnen und Prufern abgesprochen werden. Essay On Development Of The Wide Web? Zumeist ist das Rigorosum eine nicht offentliche Prufung. Die positiv begutachtete Dissertation und die bestandene mundliche Prufung bedeuten jedoch noch nicht den Abschluss der Promotion.

Eine Fuhrung des Doktorgrades ist erst mit Veroffentlichung Ihrer Dissertation moglich. The Great Essay? Nur, sofern alle Promotionsleistungen erbracht und die Dissertation veroffentlich ist, erhalten Sie die Promotionsurkunde ausgehandigt. Essay On Development Of The Wide Web? Mit der Aushandigung der Promotionsurkunde erhalten Sie erst das Recht, den entsprechend erworbenen Doktorgrad auch offentlich zu fuhren. Die Festlegung der Gesamtnote erfolgt nach bestandener mundlicher Prufung unter Berucksichtigung der Dissertationsnote; das hei?t, dass das Promotionsverfahren mit einer Gesamtnote abgeschlossen wird, welche sich aus dem Mittel der Dissertationsnote und der in eight heroes der mundlichen Prufung erreichten Note ergibt. Essay On Development World Wide Web? Es ist zu beachten, dass die Note der Dissertation hier starker gewichtet wird. And Schools Management? Fur die Bewertung der Dissertation und der mundlichen Prufungsleistung sowie der Gesamtnote werden die entsprechenden deutschen oder die traditionellen lateinischen Bezeichnungen verwandt. Essay Of The World Web? Eine Vergabe des Pradikats „summa cum laude“ wird regelma?ig nur vergeben, sofern die Bewertung der Dissertation und der mundlichen Prufung einstimmig von Gutachtern und Prufern mit „summa cum laude“ erfolgte. De Colonisation? Aus den Promotionsordnungen ergeben sich fur die Erteilung dieses Pradikats weitere Anforderungen. Nach Veroffentlichung und Aushandigung der Promotionsurkunde haben Sie das Recht, den Ihnen verliehenen Titel offentlich zu fuhren.

Nach bestandener mundlicher Prufung muss die Dissertation durch den Doktoranden/die Doktorandin der wissenschaftlichen Offentlichkeit zuganglich gemacht werden. Die Veroffentlichung hat innerhalb einer festgelegten Frist zu erfolgen. Eine offentliche Fuhrung des Doktorgrades ist bekanntlich erst mit Veroffentlichung der Dissertation und Erhalt der Promotionsurkunde gestattet. Of The World Web? Doktoranden/innen sind hier verpflichtet, die Dissertation innerhalb einer vorgegebenen Frist und in problems angemessener Weise der wissenschaftlichen Offentlichkeit zuganglich zu machen. Die Dissertation hat als Buch, Zeitschriftenaufsatz, Sammelbandbeitrag, Manuskript (in vielfacher Ausfuhrung) oder elektronische Form veroffentlicht zu werden. World Wide? Doktoranden/innen konnen hier selbst entscheiden, ob die Veroffentlichung selbststandig oder unter Zuhilfenahme eines Verlages in like it! Essay elektronischer oder gedruckter Form erfolgt. Essay Of The World Wide Web? Innerhalb einer bestimmten Frist haben die Pflichtexemplare bei der Universitatsbibliothek vorzuliegen.

Die Frist betragt meistens ein bis zwei Jahre nach Abschluss der mundlichen Prufung. The Great Essay? Erst der Nachweis, dass die erforderlichen Pflichtexemplare abgegeben und die Dissertation veroffentlicht wurde, berechtigen zur Fuhrung des Doktorgrades. Essay On Development Of The World? Haufig mussen zur Veroffentlichung redaktionelle Anderungen an Concepts, der Dissertation vorgenommen werden, welche aber unbedingt vorab genehmigt werden mussen. Essay On Development Wide Web? Diese Genehmigung kann von der Prufungskommission oder der Fakultat selbst vorgenommen werden.